Síón
Reported User(s): Síón, Smorky, Panzerwaffles sups.gg

Reported User's SteamID: Síón: STEAM_0:1:78143035, Smorky: STEAM_0:0:443378666, Panzerwaffles sups.gg: STEAM_0:0:548588215

Date & Time (GMT): 26/4/21 @ 00:20 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was helping 3 new players get familiar with the server, and teach them how to do things for approximately 20-30minutes, when Síón approached me in spawn. He had just spawned, and ran over to ask me for a ride to MTL. I pulled into MTL, he went out, and I drove back towards spawn when I got shot at from behind.

I then PMed him to ask if he was trying to set up a robbery, which he denied. I drove on, with a skyline suddenly chasing me. Two corleones asked me to get out, and at one point they managed to crash me into a tree, and got out a gun, so I had to do as they said and get out. 

Síón pulled up, told them to execute me, and I messaged Síón to ask what happened. He said they were hitmen and he payed them. I asked him what the RP reason was, to which he replied that he just ordred a hit on a random player from the scoreboard.

I also took the time out to link the rules he broke in PM, but he didn't seem to agree/care too much.

Evidence
[Image: RDM-1.png]
[Image: RDM-2.png]
[Image: RDM-3.png]
[Image: RDM-4.png]
Hello!

According to rule 3.1b:
Quote:"If you make a bounty/hitman contract, this also requires a valid reason. You're not allowed to kill a government member when you were arrested by them unless you are a part of an underground group that can hire a hitman."

You are required to have a proper reason for putting a hit on someone. Picking a random player from the scoreboard is far from a proper reason and thus counts as RDM. This goes for both Sion and the Coroleones involved in the hit.

Smorky was involved, so could you update the player report with his Steam ID as well. Same with Panzerwaffles, who was the player who actually killed you based on the logs. 
The logs showcase enough evidence for both of them, but it's just a matter of linking the incident/PR to the punishment.

Though I would like to get a response from Smorky/ easy8gaming (Panzerwffles) as to why they accepted the hit in the first place. Especially since one of them has been banned for taking random hits before.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Hi, just want to make a reply real quick to say I realise what I did was dumb, boredom got the best of me I suppose. Wasn't really thinking to be honest.

Apologies, @Instigator if you want me to reimburse you with whatever you lost, Kevlar and an AR-15 + 10k for your trouble. I'll be happy to do so. Wasn't really arsed at the time is all lol
(04-26-2021, 10:12 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: Hello!

According to rule 3.1b:
Quote:"If you make a bounty/hitman contract, this also requires a valid reason. You're not allowed to kill a government member when you were arrested by them unless you are a part of an underground group that can hire a hitman."

You are required to have a proper reason for putting a hit on someone. Picking a random player from the scoreboard is far from a proper reason and thus counts as RDM. This goes for both Sion and the Coroleones involved in the hit.

Smorky was involved, so could you update the player report with his Steam ID as well. Same with Panzerwaffles, who was the player who actually killed you based on the logs. 
The logs showcase enough evidence for both of them, but it's just a matter of linking the incident/PR to the punishment.

Though I would like to get a response from Smorky/ easy8gaming (Panzerwffles) as to why they accepted the hit in the first place. Especially since one of them has been banned for taking random hits before.

Sorry for the late reply, I'm quite busy, working on several exams this week. As for the other players ID's I'm really not certain as to how I would get their ID's. I don't even have console enabled, and had to ask a friend IG to pull out Síón's steamID for me. Tell me how and I'll get it done asap.

To not spam the post, I'd also like to address Síón's reply, and say that I appreciate the apology. The same goes for you approaching me with a friendly tone in game after this incident. The reimbursement was more about me wanting you to take responsibility, than an actual need for the items back, though the offer is appreciated. If you moderators are alright with it, I'm happy with this being let off with a warning on Síón's part in light of this.
You can use the SteamID finder here on the forums: https://fearlessrp.net/steamid.php

Update the thread with the other two IDs. Still waiting if they have anything to say about the situation, especially since they've done this before.
(04-27-2021, 09:18 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: You can use the SteamID finder here on the forums: https://fearlessrp.net/steamid.php

Update the thread with the other two IDs. Still waiting if they have anything to say about the situation, especially since they've done this before.

Updated. Hope I did it correctly.
APPROVED

All three users were found guilty of placing/accepting a hit without a proper reason. 
When it comes to hitman RP, while it is allowed, both parties are responsible for making sure that there is a valid reason for the hit. In this case, there was no valid reason to place a hit on the player. Sion should not pick a random player from the scoreboard to place a hit on. Though same goes for Smorky and Panzerwaffles, who need to make sure there is a proper reason for the hit instead of accepting it blindly. Otherwise, it counts as RDM, which they should already know since Panzwerwaffles has a previous ban from a similar situation.
Moved
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!