tgn
Reported User(s): tgn

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:218663051

Date & Time (GMT): 25/04/2021 @ 00:05 GMT

Summary of the incident
FearRP: 3.4/3.4b

I've just been shot at by some men in the apartment to the right in the video, a woman appears and I tell her to leave three times, pointing her towards the stairs to leave. She completely ignores my statement (With a gun to her head) and goes to the safety of her apartment, clearly a breach of FearRP. Even if she didn't understand where I was directing her to, she still completely ignored the gun pointed to her head and didn't show any response, completely ignoring me. Although I do think she very well knew where I was directing her, but just wanted to get back to her apartment with the armed men.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/pa_r_s0YMfQ
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
You told me to leave the area which i did, you didn’t specify to leave the building as a whole. Also armed men were in the apartment opposite to me, not the apartment I went into.
tgn (ミዕᆽዕミ)
(04-24-2021, 11:38 PM)tgn Wrote: You told me to leave the area which i did, you didn’t specify to leave the building as a whole.

I was blocking the way to the apartments until your friendly neighbours opened the door. It was clear I was directing you to leave the building.

Don't you think I wouldn't of walked up the stairs and behind you if I wanted you to go back to the apartment? I'd of been risking my life for no reason, they could've easily shot me.
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
You’re blocking the stairs for most of the video until I walked away lol how was I supposed to notice that you were indicating for me to leave the building, especially when the only specification u made was looking in the direction of the stairs which I didn’t pay attention to because I already started leaving the area.
tgn (ミዕᆽዕミ)
(04-24-2021, 11:46 PM)tgn Wrote: You’re blocking the stairs for most of the video until I walked away lol how was I supposed to notice that you were indicating for me to leave the building, especially when the only specification u made was looking in the direction of the stairs which I didn’t pay attention to because I already started leaving the area.

Firstly, I only tell you to leave once I'm behind you.

I still don't understand how saying 'leave' means 'go to your apartment'.

You're clearly just trying to make it look like you didn't understand what I meant.

You also took advantage of the fact that you'd stalled FearRP until your friends were ready to kill us, because then I had to move backwards and you could walk away scot free.
I wasn’t involved in the combat at all so please stop conspiring that it was some kind of plan against you. I was being told to leave also by the person you were with and being told to leave and go away does not necessarily mean leave the building, I left the area and was not involved in any combat at all. If you want people to leave entire buildings maybe specify next time ?. Also thanks for referring to me as a woman in this post after me clearly asking u not to in the video.
tgn (ミዕᆽዕミ)
(04-25-2021, 12:04 AM)tgn Wrote: I wasn’t involved in the combat at all so please stop conspiring that it was some kind of plan against you. I was being told to leave also by the person you were with and being told to leave and go away does not necessarily mean leave the building, I left the area and was not involved in any combat at all. If you want people to leave entire buildings maybe specify next time ?. Also thanks for referring to me as a woman in this post after me clearly asking u not to in the video.

Just to clear the last part out, I never called you a woman, that was the other guy lol.

Although it doesn't matter if you were involved with them or not, you still stalled FearRP which then resulted in me having to back away and being killed, listening to someone with a gun doesn't take as long as you took. From my perspective you were just ignorant and wanted to continue what you were doing.
(04-24-2021, 11:57 PM)Blaz Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 11:46 PM)tgn Wrote: You’re blocking the stairs for most of the video until I walked away lol how was I supposed to notice that you were indicating for me to leave the building, especially when the only specification u made was looking in the direction of the stairs which I didn’t pay attention to because I already started leaving the area.

You're clearly just trying to make it look like you didn't understand what I meant.

You also took advantage of the fact that you'd stalled FearRP until your friends were ready to kill us, because then I had to move backwards and you could walk away scot free.
(i was the one that killed u at the end and basing with tgn)

whilst i understand you meant for them to leave the building your intentions are unclear and they still followed your command (leaving the area to the apartment opposite and staying in there until you ran up to the door and attempted to open it again).

might i also add that they did not communicate with us or come out and attempt to fight you again, they were also completely unarmed the whole time + we didnt even know that you were directly outside so your claim that they were stalling in my opinion is false
I said you referred to me as a woman in the post, which you did.
The person you were with tried to engage conversation with me by asking me where someone went which is probably why it looked like stalling but was not purposeful.
tgn (ミዕᆽዕミ)
(04-25-2021, 12:11 AM)Chech Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 11:57 PM)Blaz Wrote:

(i was the one that killed u at the end and basing with tgn)

whilst i understand you meant for them to leave the building your intentions are unclear and they still followed your command (leaving the area to the apartment opposite and staying in there until you ran up to the door and attempted to open it again).

might i also add that they did not communicate with us or come out and attempt to fight you again, they were also completely unarmed the whole time + we didnt even know that you were directly outside so your claim that they were stalling in my opinion is false

it doesnt matter if they planned to stall or not, they stalled and that resulted in us having to conflict with you because she didnt listen earlier.

my intentions were very clear as far as I can see
-Blocking the way back to the apartments
-Pointing gun at the stairs where there's a drop she can use to leave

in this case tgn:
-Walked past me, whom is blocking the way back to apartments
-Ignoring me completely, not responding making it hard to tell if they're listening or not

because of her stalling fearrp it basically ruined our plan.