Can you solve this?
(04-14-2021, 03:57 AM)ART Wrote: Aye Wolf We are to stupid for this one ;(

Nah you are wrong. The main point Is that you trying?

Keep try
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
(04-14-2021, 02:01 AM)Joe Joe Wrote: Just because it seems to flow in 1 direction, doesn't mean it always will.

Things like Time Dilation are a prime example of time not acting as we expect, Theoretically if you can time dilate yourself you are essentially putting a past self into the future.

Its never happened yet, but Quantum physics is very unpredictable.

Time dilation happens all the time
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(04-14-2021, 02:01 AM)Joe Joe Wrote: Just because it seems to flow in 1 direction, doesn't mean it always will.

Things like Time Dilation are a prime example of time not acting as we expect, Theoretically if you can time dilate yourself you are essentially putting a past self into the future.

Its never happened yet, but Quantum physics is very unpredictable.

You're confusing the phenomenon of length contraction with time dilation and they are not the same thing, time dilation is occurring always as Haarek said. Time is relative to gravity that's what the movie interstellar played around with for the planet orbiting the black hole. This is a great topic and here's a good video for understanding the differences between time dilation and length contraction

[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ludo's post:
  • max.
nerds
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
The reason time flows in one direction is because of entropy. It is always increasing. Very simply explained by Brian Cox here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQSoaiubuA0
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 1 user Likes Grizzly's post:
  • max.
the only way is up my friend forward and backward is irrelevant
The following 2 users Like Chech's post:
  • Blaz, BeRizzle
(04-15-2021, 02:34 PM)Chechen Wrote: the only way is up my friend forward and backward is irrelevant
nah it's down my g
Well, nice try guys! and here my opinion about it

Well after Einstein put forward his special theory of relativity, everything changed, we now know time is relative, that it depends on the frame of reference.

e.g. Time flows slower in areas of high gravity, and also when you are travelling close to the speed of light. But that is the speed of light, can you change it's direction.

Well theoretically, you can

1. Make a source of gravity greater than infinity

2. Travel faster than the speed of light. (At the speed of light, time stops for you and should reverse if you travel any faster).

The second option seems possible, just pack enough fuel and keep accelerating, until you reach the speed of light, but we are forgetting another very important result of the special theory of relativity :

Mass is relative too.

Mass of a body changes with the change in it's velocity. The faster you travel, the more heavy you get, and the more difficult it is to push you. (since a = F/m)

Thus, as much fuel as you pack you will never reach the velocity of light.

At the velocity of light, if you were somehow to reach it, your mass will be infinite and it will so require infinite force to push you, so no going beyond that speed.

This is the reason time flows in a single direction.

Scientists believe that the end of the universe will be the big crunch, i.e. the expansion of the universe will stop and it will start collapsing. We know time and space began with the big bang, if space is collapsing, time will too. That is, then everything will happen in reverse, time will reverse it's direction, and one day i will be pressing these keys on the keyboard to delete them, turn onto a baby in 19 years and eventually, the universe will be point, only to start again as the big bang and the same events unravel again.
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]