ZickPhin
Reported User(s): ZickPhin

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:484380873

Date & Time (GMT): 9/4/21 @ 02:51 GMT

Summary of the incident
Listen, I know it's a minor rule. the only reason I reported it is because I know he had just read that rule maybe 3 minutes before this. Zick you should know a lot better.

Evidence
How is swerving and reckless driving breaking the rules, also the only reason i swerved into you was because earlier you parked mid road on main street and that was the revenge cause whenever it hit you it popped all the tires
(04-09-2021, 02:15 AM)ZickPhin Wrote: How is swerving and reckless driving breaking the rules, also the only reason i swerved into you was because earlier you parked mid road and that was the revenge cause whenever i hit you it popped all the tires
I stopped in the road to type in chat. you rammed me in the ass then for no reason. but this does not excuse the fact you broke 8.3.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
I mean if were being honest you rammed me aswell, not like I'm PRing. Also I dont get why you escalated to a PR when it literally did 3% of your car health
(04-09-2021, 02:30 AM)ZickPhin Wrote: I mean if were being honest you rammed me aswell, not like I'm PRing.  Also I dont get why you escalated to a PR when it literally did 3% of your car health

I blocked you in.

You should always be RPing there is not out of rp unless its an admin sit

I stated why in the first post. you had just read the 8.3 rule 3 or so minuets before this incident 
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
Earlier you hit me did you try to RP? No you said in ooc chat "Nice Driving Tesla"
DENIED

While players should try to drive sensibly, this is a very minor issue and certainly not worth a blacklist.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]