Gamemode /cnote <id> and /cnote reveal
Title of Suggestion: /cnote <id> and /cnote reveal

Description
Add the ability to assign hidden cards to an id as a dealer and the ability for the cardholder to reveal their cards.

Why?
I feel like this will increase the variety of games that can be played with cnotes, everyone loves playing blackjack but its really the only game you can play with cards right now. Being able to have cards that are hidden to everyone but the ID number assigned and also the ability to reveal them to prevent cheating will mean we can play games like poker or whatever else.
We never added any sort of hidden card features as staff/dev would be able to still see it in logs which would cause accusations of cheating.

Pollux
Developer & Trial Admin
bork

[Image: raw]

(Thanks Chumps!)
-support

Just keep it the same. It's stayed like this for ages, what's the point in changing something that works perfectly fine into something that'll just result in accusations of cheating, like Pollux said?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:186839567&b=9]
+Rep me here to make me look cooler than Lewwings!
Would love to do this, however, it needs to be in a fashion where cheating by using logs is impossible. There are potentially ways to get around this, but they'd be a little hacky.

I'll think of solutions
Regards, 
Connnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

+support

I mean something like this has been in discussion for ages, and it'd be amazing since you could for example make real poker tournements in game!
But like Conn pointed out, it has to be pregenerated (so the card is removed from the deck if using decks) but not to be seen in the logs. Also your point that only Blackjack is playable is straight up false, I can think of hundreds of different games, but the community is only playing blackjack since its already established and easy to learn and master. But yeah, if its implementable it would be cool, but its not really neccesary in my eyes.
(04-08-2021, 12:55 PM)Watts Brothers Wrote: +support

I mean something like this has been in discussion for ages, and it'd be amazing since you could for example make real poker tournements in game!
But like Conn pointed out, it has to be pregenerated (so the card is removed from the deck if using decks) but not to be seen in the logs. Also your point that only Blackjack is playable is straight up false, I can think of hundreds of different games, but the community is only playing blackjack since its already established and easy to learn and master. But yeah, if its implementable it would be cool, but its not really neccesary in my eyes.
Yeh I understand why blackjack is the most popular n i dont got a problem with that because i love it, i just suggested this because id love to be able to play poker but obviously the accusations of cheating with the logs would be a problem, hopefully there could be a way around that though
-support

No fun at all
[Image: QnhUtUT.png]
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn."