ZickPhin
https://youtu.be/YMcgMP0cb4Y He was outside there aswell Kinda with us but we didnt protect him, and in the next vid he was out with no sec Just 2 Lawyers and 2 Unemployeds https://youtu.be/_YeoA1F8b-k
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:127251248&b=12]
I can say that centurion was very relevant to this as he was one of the people who were around me the entire time. also, so you'd rather my dog run away and die in the forest? I turned it on because I had already started lawyerrp and it would be failrp to just opt out right then and there
Alright, there's a lot of different accusations in this so I'm going to go through them one by one.

1) AFK Farming

Accused admitted to using an anti-AFK script for a short period of time, no evidence to suggest this is widespread or if it was for a long period of time as per Centurion's statement. I have also not seen the user AFK as president after I joined not long after so I have no reason to doubt the statement ZickPhin has given here.

ZickPhin, consider this a warning against using anti-AFK scripts in the future. Regardless of circumstance they are prohibited and should not be used. I won't be issuing any punishment for this due to it only being used once and only for a short period of time with the reasoning they provided.

2) Homophobic Broadcast

This is extremely petty, no further action will be taken on this.

3) Rule 8.3 (video of car being crashed)

Accused said it was an accident, seems like it only occurred once. No action will be taken with the "AFK Walk Script" as this won't bypass the AFK timer anyway. For the ramming into your car, ZickPhin please be more careful in the future. I'm not going to take action on this unless it happens repeatedly as it's common on FL due to lag and other things. They said sorry and it didn't harm anyone, it should've ended there.

4) Outside without security

Accused was outside the nexus without security, however it does seem like they did obtain security shortly after who simply forgot to change their job title. As they did actively obtain security after being told to do so, no action will be taken here.

Conclusion: Approved
ZickPhin please read up on the rules and consider this a warning, especially with the AFK thing. If you're caught using anti-AFK scripts in the future it can result in a very lengthy ban, regardless of the reason. The best thing to do here would've been to just take the AFK swap and switch back to president when you're back.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Moved
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!