ZickPhin
Reported User(s): ZickPhin

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:484380873

Date & Time (GMT): 7/4/21 @ 00:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
was waiting outside of nexus and heard punching sound looping, got suspicious someone was AFK farming, looked around and the president (reported user) was AFK farming tax. I tabbed back in right after the video uploaded and he was homophobic in a /broadcast

Evidence

[Image: Z178gul.png]
*INVOLVED* He also was outside the nexus defending his "friends" without security will be uploading the Vid later.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:127251248&b=12]
Video about to go up on breach of rule 8.3
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
Breach of rule 8.3 video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhnbiFbU7Cc the user later claimed they hit there "AFK Walk bind"
*Involved* I was on the server at the time (Still am)

Zick was a very active president. As much as this has clearly happened, this can't have lasted long because I saw him soon after and soon before this video was taken. I hope that helps you measure severity.
The reason why I turned on my autoclicker while I was afk was that I was getting ready to possibly set up a lawyer rp (Which tried but my cops were working on a PR instead of arresting lawbreakers) and my dog ran out of the house and I turned on the autoclicker so I wouldn't afk team while trying to save my dog from a cold death, because hes not trained to come back home. The car crash was my fault because I accidentally hit the afk walk key and I hit their car
you just admited to using an autoclicker to void the auto-afk timer, no matter the irl situation thats still against the rules
This user (Centurion) is not involved in this case, and this post is not relevent
(04-07-2021, 12:19 AM)Riggs Wrote: This user (Centurion) is not involved in this case, and this post is not relevent

I'm literally on the server with him and was constantly visited by him and his bodyguard. So I am indeed involved as I can give a time frame, which you didn't. 

Also, get down off that high horse boy. You aren't an admin, you don't decide who is and isn't involved.
(04-06-2021, 11:40 PM)MrMaaze Wrote: *INVOLVED* He also was outside the nexus defending his "friends" without security will be uploading the Vid later.

Awaiting this video before concluding this, if no one else has anything relevant to add to this PR then please don't comment on it.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork