Shop System?
Title of Suggestion: Shop System?

Description
Add some sort of cash register or shop system. possible addon that's already made
Here
Probably would be best to custom code one for optimisation.

Why?
Will increase RP and will allow for some more petty crimes, would also allow for some better way to pay instead of the old /pay or /dropmoney
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
How would this work with merchants?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I mean, you can just put a cash register prop and when people try to rob you, you can tell them the money is in the register. Then you can RP around the register, I don't see the point in having a whole new system implemented.

Correct me if I have the wrong idea of what you are asking for. The post is a little vague.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62554702&b=8]
Neutral

I feel like a working cash register would make more sense if we had a system that allowed us to have an amount of money in our pockets and the rest in a bank account that's accessed through an ATM. Then the money from sales would be placed in the cash register and used as a way of checking how much you earned during the time you had the shop.

Though I think a system where you can drop items you're selling and then select a price for them that a player could walk up to and press E on that brings up a menu with a button saying "Purchase", then the money automatically gets sent to your bank account and the buyer gets the item to their inventory. That way you could set up a shop by dropping the items you're selling instead of having to use props as display.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
(04-05-2021, 01:54 AM)Pollux Wrote: How would this work with merchants?
It's not an NPC store. It's player run.
(04-05-2021, 11:43 AM)Riggs Wrote:

I really don't understand what this is trying to add? What's the difference to just having a prop and just giving money as done now?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(04-05-2021, 07:51 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(04-05-2021, 11:43 AM)Riggs Wrote:

I really don't understand what this is trying to add? What's the difference to just having a prop and just giving money as done now?
first. the link is just an example. what I'm trying to say is could we get some sort of POS (point of sale) system in the server, could be custom coded or an already existing one
is there a addon you can show us? give me a link
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
link was posted in org post but here you go
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2232645755

this is just a faint idea of what we could have*
(04-06-2021, 04:14 PM)Riggs Wrote: link was posted in org post but here you go
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2232645755

this is just a faint idea of what we could have*

looks sick. It was made for RP so why not.

+ support.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]