NiT GriT Unban Request
Your name: NiT GriT

Your ban ID: 6772

Banned by: [FL] TheTimanator

Server: The incident happened on v33x.

Involved: ZeroSupport and I.
Why we should unban you: Well first off, heres the original ban request http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...5#pid77805 .
Timanator approved the ban request very shortly after it was even posted, I don't find this fair when given the evidence a story should have been gotten from me before. The evidence on me is very one sided, and in my post I explain what happened. The evidence only shows me tieing him up, and yes I did tranq him. But it was not random, not too long before the cops were after me, and ZeroSupport tranqed me and helped the police get me cuffed.

So a bit later I see ZeroSupport and see that no cops are around and I tranqed him and ran up to tie him and give him a taste of what he basically helped the police do to me. He then told me that he had died since he tranqed me, and NLR was in effect. I told him I didn't know that he had died, and I came to untie him but his friend had already done so.
Basically I was wrongfully banned over one sided evidence and I didn't break any rules.
If what NiT is telling us is true then the ban would be quite unfair, seeing as you could've solved it ingame.

NiT wouldn't have known that Zero had died so that leaves it up to the individual case. Normally the victim would let NiT untie him and then just depart from the situation. Then they would all forget it and so on. At least that's what should have happened IF the above statement is true about the former tie episode involving cops.
(02-13-2012, 05:17 PM)StillAlive Wrote: If what NiT is telling us is true then the ban would be quite unfair, seeing as you could've solved it ingame.

NiT wouldn't have known that Zero had died so that leaves it up to the individual case. Normally the victim would let NiT untie him and then just depart from the situation. Then they would all forget it and so on. At least that's what should have happened IF the above statement is true about the former tie episode involving cops.

And that basically is what happened. The police episode happened, then Zero leaves town, a bit later I see him back in town again, tranq him and run up to him. He tells me "random tranq" and I say no, i'm getting you back for when you tranqed me. He then says he's died already, and that NLR applies. I tell him oh I didn't know, start to come untie him but he's already been untied from his friend. So all his evidence shows is a misunderstanding regarding him being in a new life, and that it wasn't a random tranq in the first place. And his screenshot of whoever that was saying I was "random tranqing" doesn't hold any value considering all they saw was me tranqing someone, without knowing the story/reason behind it and they just assume its random.
This ban has expired.