Dan
Reported User(s): Dan

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84841559

Date & Time (GMT): 30/3/21 @ 14:40 GMT

Summary of the incident
Dan was targetting me on and off today. After he RDM'd me I decided to start recording and as you can see in the video he was walking around the city with his shotgun out then stood next to my car telling me to unlock it because he 'needed it for a police pursuit'. I walk away and turn my back briefly before turning around again to see he decided to lockpick into my car as police, steal it, and hide it somewhere in the map. He also RDM'd 3 people on the beach. After he stole my car and hid it, he RDM'd Mikerosoft and stole his car as well which you will be able to see in logs.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/Wp8pMU0fck8
At roughly 16:00 GMT (an hour after the incident in the PR) Dan is still targeting me, as you can see from this video he is still running around with his gun out pointing it at everyone. You can also see I just got released from prison after being arrested for 15 minutes by Dan whilst I was AFK and then he instantly came to find me in spawn, pointed his gun at me telling me I broke laws (bear in mind for the past 40 minutes or so I had been completely AFK writing this PR, finding editing software to download to crop it down, and uploading it to youtube), tazed me, and put a request for me to be jailed for another 15 minutes but thankfully the president didn't reply to his warrant request

Evidence: https://youtu.be/bm21H9MhBoQ
Player report reviewed and approved.

Dan has had a talking to regarding his actions on the server today, including the situations outlined above in this report. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt as he has a clean record so far, however he has been instructed to roleplay realistically and has been issued advice on how to deal with scenarios like these better in future. If he repeats this behaviour again, a sanction may issued against him.

Thank you.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Moved
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.