Martin Hegvald Freeman
Reported User(s): Martin Hegvald Freeman

Reported User's SteamID: idk

Date & Time (GMT): 29/3/21 @ 8:01 GMT

Summary of the incident
Officer just walks up to me and arrests me after i get a new life

Evidence
You were shooting people on spawn, plus attacking me randomly. The officer tazed you to get you under control after the mess you have caused on spawn.
EDIT: Sorry for the louder music at first. After he went down I am turning the volume down.

Video from my end: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5xdpVLt864
Interesting that you have left the RDM before and the RDM attempt on me out on purpose.
EDIT: The officer clearly tried to stop you from causing even more damage to everyone on spawn.
no its cuz my c drive is full of shit and can capture like 5 secs only
and that guy was trying to kill me it was not rdm but you didnt see everything and shot first did not ask questions
(03-29-2021, 09:12 PM)superarek5 Wrote: no its cuz my c drive is full of shit and can capture like 5 secs only
this seems like cap
(03-30-2021, 06:17 AM)Devas Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 09:12 PM)superarek5 Wrote: no its cuz my c drive is full of shit and can capture like 5 secs only
this seems like cap

Don't post in player reports that you're not involved with.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Player report reviewed and denied (yet approved).

While Aly probably should not have tazed and arrested you straight after you had spawned in again, I do hope you realise that the evidence provided makes you look worse than him by miles. In future, I would suggest using longer clips as evidence, as a 5-second video does not help.

Despite this player report being denied, a punishment will still be issued in this case, but not for Aly.

For superarek5 or Piotr Griffin, a 48 hour suspension will be issued (expect an extension) for committing crimes in public, killing people as a black market dealer, and attempted RDM. Additionally, a 4 hour weapons blacklist shall accompany you upon your return as you have an excessive amount of priors for this sort of behaviour.

Case closed.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Moved
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.