SteamID: STEAM_0:1:170767163

BanID: 84504

Ban Reason
"Disconnecting to avoid arrest & CDMing peeps"

Staff Member: Lewwings

Involved users
Jaroslaw Kaczynski

Why should you be unbanned?
The CDM especially is unfair because it happened on my property owned in the game, and it wasn't a random CDM either they were raiding my base so I ran the guy over, and I even called the paramedic out of my generosity. I d/c because I have an online seminar and I just don't have the time to deal with this situation, here is my school schedule, and let me know if you need more proof.
I am sorry for my actions I have taken in this encounter and I have learned my lesson.
[Image: unknown.png]-
And Btw there was no active warrant that popped up on my screen.
Hello Jaro,
I was there when everything happens and I'm the one ask Lewwing to ban you. 

"The CDM especially is unfair because it happened on my property owned in the game, and it wasn't a random CDM either they were raiding my base so I ran the guy over, and I even called the paramedic"
- Rule 8.1: Do not run people over on purpose (CDM), and always try to break/avoid people on the roads. Call a paramedic (if available) when you've hit someone. The only exception to this being when you are in an active car chase, but you must call at your nearest convenience.
-> It doesn't matter where, Or you did call paramedic but still when you run over people intentionally, still CDM.

"I d/c because I have an online seminar and I just don't have the time to deal with this situation"
- Rule 1.3: Do not do anything to avoid a roleplay situation or punishment.
-> You should tell them on LOOC before disconnect, but you disconnect once they taze you. Still, count as you Disconnected avoid arrest.

Edit: You also did breaking FearRP

Also,
Rule 4. Do not write an unban request if you know you've broken the rules.
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
~~Involved - Officer whom tased you~~
You said just before you left you "Can't be arsed to deal with this shit" I'm fairly sure, you gave 0 warning you had something to do. If you had maybe, I don't know, prepared to have to leave? Doing contraband means you're risking being raided, and just because you have a little bit of spare time to get a teeny bit of contra before you leave doesn't mean you can just leave midway through a post-raid.
As Kittie also stated, you also broke FearRP, this was through you following FearRP and leaving the vehicle at gunpoint, but then decided to peg it and run away.
3.4b You cannot run or drive away from someone when they have you at gunpoint. Exception: If you are in a vehicle and their weapon is a taser, FearRP does not apply. Exception: SWAT Van must be entered via the rear doors for FearRP to apply to its occupants.

Please take more care with your driving next time friend. Smile
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
Good evening,

I would heavily recommend brushing up on your knowledge of the rules as you have demonstrated a clear lack of understanding regarding them; both in-game and in this unban request.

Violet and Blaz have basically said what I was going to say on the matter. However, to add a bit of my own personal touch on the matter, you simply should not have taken the course of action that you did and while it is understandable that you may have become busy, it is your responsibility to ensure that you stay within the ruleset and do not disrupt the flow of roleplay in such a brash way.

Also, to touch on some uncovered aspects of your ban, you have a few priors for doing what you were punished for. If you were truly sorry and had truly learned your lesson, you simply would not continue repeating the same mistakes over and over again.

I'd suggest you sharpen up, Jaroslaw.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Yes, I agree with you Lewwings, I have disrupted the flow of the roleplay and I should have taken the punishment which is a 10minute stay in prison but instead I left and got a 2 day ban, which makes sense to me. Please excuse my foolishness, I was lost In my feelings and was unable to keep calm and so I left. I take full responsibility for the actions I have committed and accept the ban I had been given.
(03-25-2021, 06:23 AM)Jaroslaw Wrote: Yes, I agree with you Lewwings, I have disrupted the flow of the roleplay and I should have taken the punishment which is a 10minute stay in prison but instead I left and got a 2 day ban, which makes sense to me. Please excuse my foolishness, I was lost In my feelings and was unable to keep calm and so I left. I take full responsibility for the actions I have committed and accept the ban I had been given.

I'm glad you have come to that conclusion. Thank you for your understanding.

Awaiting conclusion by an administrator.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

As Lewwing says, we glad that you realize your mistake and take this opportunity to read the rules and come back with better attitudes.

- DENIED -
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!