[BANNED] Last chance wasted
Player name: This guy rule

SteamID (if possible): I don't have console yet, but you admins should know his ID after all his bans...

Time in GMT: Sometime today... >.<

Summary: Well It's Techno, Again. A little prop block that blocked off a maximum limit of contraband. No keypads, no buttons. This is DEFINITELY the first time i play with him after his "permanent" ban, and i find a prop block. wow. He said that he had forgotten to add keypad when i asked him about the block. It's highly likely that it was on purpose because it was well hidden where people rarely go, and there were about onlyeight people on the server. I heard Soul gave him another chance, and he definitely doesnt deserve it. What do you guys think?
(look at pics) Added kinda many to prove that there was no keypad.
Evidence:
Maximum picture adding is five, so here is the last angle:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That is one deffo propblock and in my Gmod time i seen to many Tounge
I bt he will post it was outside around the back or something
yeah xD
It was a fail, and i forgot it, but when you told me i did it at the moment i could Sad
Yes, but it's pretty hard to forget the Keypad if you're a good RPer. And you forgot the keypad, so you're obviously not a good RPer anyway. Still.. it IS bannable to not add keypad even though you forgot it. Well the descition is not up to me. I do not really WANT you banned, but i just wanted Soul and Fallen to know about it.
Prop block agreed and also capsing so i say about 2 -3 days ban.
I saw this guy playing earlier, he'd built the same thing - but with a keypad. So maybe it was a genuine error.
(10-21-2010, 05:40 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: I saw this guy playing earlier, he'd built the same thing - but with a keypad. So maybe it was a genuine error.

This time you're talking about now, was when there was alot of people on the server, even admin = alot easier to be detected.
And as i said, Even though he only forgot it, it still counts as a rule break..
(10-21-2010, 05:52 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:
(10-21-2010, 05:40 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: I saw this guy playing earlier, he'd built the same thing - but with a keypad. So maybe it was a genuine error.

This time you're talking about now, was when there was alot of people on the server, even admin = alot easier to be detected.

You're right - it IS a rulebreak. My point was just that, if he geuinely forgot, and added one in when you mentioned it ... It hardly needs a ban request for admins to read over .. and then go away and ban him for a small mistake that wasnt even intentional? :/
(10-21-2010, 06:48 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(10-21-2010, 05:52 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:

You're right - it IS a rulebreak. My point was just that, if he geuinely forgot, and added one in when you mentioned it ... It hardly needs a ban request for admins to read over .. and then go away and ban him for a small mistake that wasnt even intentional? :/

true, true... that's why i said that the descition is not up to me Tounge