ZickPhin
(03-25-2021, 05:38 PM)Boonan Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 02:23 PM)Riggs Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 01:24 PM)Devas Wrote: combat rule 3.1a indeed does state that violence should be the last option.. you broke that rule... someone running up to you with a weapon does not give you the right to shoot me. you attempted to RDM me, no matter who you are swat officer or not, you should not have shot me.

Do not put the person who did indeed break the rules by shooting you in the first place as my "clan" the organization does not take responsibility for the one recruit who broke a rule.

The person does break rule 3.1a (just like you) and should get a 2-hour weapon blacklist, you should as well.
for the driving, it was a bit too much of crashing, I do agree.
I would say talk to them about it and make sure they don't do it again (education is better than punishment)
I think what your forgetting is that I at this point had driven past many times seeing your "clan" base have members with automatic rifles protecting seemingly nothing with high walls for no reason. also, I had just been shot at by your "clan" so I don't the issue with me shooting back, it's clear I acted within my job role to defend myself and the public. you were on public land open carrying a rifle running at me after jumping of a high fence with barbed wire ontop. you clearly are crazed enough to do that so who knows what you're going to do next. I had all rights to shoot you and your buddies, under no circumstances is it rdm or ardm
Yeah i mean i got RDM'd two days ago by someone in the DevKey area they always seem to make, when driving around the area heading towards villa in the passenger seat of my own car with no interaction with the members at all, i made a request but it didn't get answered and I couldn't find who killed me. I believe something needs to be done about that area the walls seem to high and it seems nothing gets done if a DevKey member has done something wrong from what I've seen on other PR's and in game incidents. I know I have nothing to do with this PR but I thought I'd say something. Especially yesterday when 12 officers went to raid the MTL we tried three times and got melted by the same guy in a white shirt and black tie, most officers said the guy was using some exploit aim hack and I could see why, he didn't die at all lol.

i agree with this statement 
(03-25-2021, 05:38 PM)Boonan Wrote: Yeah i mean i got RDM'd two days ago by someone in the DevKey area they always seem to make, when driving around the area heading towards villa in the passenger seat of my own car with no interaction with the members at all, i made a request but it didn't get answered and I couldn't find who killed me. I believe something needs to be done about that area the walls seem to high and it seems nothing gets done if a DevKey member has done something wrong from what I've seen on other PR's and in game incidents. I know I have nothing to do with this PR but I thought I'd say something. Especially yesterday when 12 officers went to raid the MTL we tried three times and got melted by the same guy in a white shirt and black tie, most officers said the guy was using some exploit aim hack and I could see why, he didn't die at all lol.
I doubt you got RDMed and if you did also please go through me, we don't tolerate rule breaks in our organization and we work with a strike system in our organization. the person in this report who instantly started shooting at Riggs has also been punished for this in our organization.

The walls are 3 HPX high, max is 4 HPX we are under the maximum so I don't know why you mad.

I am the white shirt and black tie guy and I do not "exploit" or "aim hack" thanks for the compliment tho.
I've been screamed at for my high K/D ratio's enough times that I'm sure that if I was hacking an admin would have banned me already.
CLOSED to allow Ratatoskrr review evidence and come up with a verdict

-Removed by Steven8ken
☯GashN1ght (STEAM_0:1:42335657) Will be blacklisted for RDM.

Whoever was driving the car - Is not at fault its not against the rules to drive on teh wrong side of the road.

Riggs you are also in violation of Rule 6.14. If there is no president as SWAT you should stay at the nexus and not be patrolling.

Dont do it again or you will receive a blacklist.

PR APPROVED

-Removed by Steven8ken
Moved
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!