ZickPhin
Reported User(s): ZickPhin

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:484380873

Date & Time (GMT): 24/3/21 @ 03:22 GMT

Summary of the incident
Other Users: Devas (STEAM_0:1:61182541)

||| User's beyond this point may not be involved but one or more of them were involved in the RDM of myself ||| 

☯GashN1ght (STEAM_0:1:42335657) | Vrill (STEAM_0:1:49452364) | Microsoft PMC (STEAM_0:0:33414218)

ZickPhin:

This user was driving in the city on the wrong side of the road ramming into objects nearly ramming my car. in front of PD (AKA Nexus/Townhall), this is clearly failing to value life, property and freedom, they could have been killed in a head-on with an innocent civilian, their car could have been destroyed in a major RTC (Crash), and they could have been arrested. this is also FailRP. at what point in a realistic place would someone go over 50 mph on the wrong side of the road at night time and drive in such a manner for no reason.

Devas:

This user is the user who clearly RDM's me in the video. the other users above and steamid's are here since most if not all of them shot at me

Evidence
aight about zickphin: Literally everyone drives like that, it only got worse when he tried escaping you, therefore having a reason.

You literally slam into the back of his car and therefore you are not much better.

about me: I was called to assist a shooting (which I did not start) and I only started shooting you the moment you literally fucking sniped me (as seen in the video)

You attempted to RDM me by randomly sniping me.

Spoiler :
original shooter:
[Image: unknown.png]

me:

Devas is correct and basically said what I would've. Also what I find funny is that He makes a player report for RDM yet he literally attempts to RDM Devas first because Devas didnt fire a bullet, but Riggs tried to snipe him.
(03-24-2021, 03:59 AM)Devas Wrote: aight about zickphin: Literally everyone drives like that, it only got worse when he tried escaping you, therefore having a reason.

You literally slam into the back of his car and therefore you are not much better.

about me: I was called to assist a shooting (which I did not start) and I only started shooting you the moment you literally fucking sniped me (as seen in the video)

You attempted to RDM me by randomly sniping me.

Spoiler :
original shooter:

me:

```me``` you have used the wrong screenshot here. you're claiming you posed no threat to my life. watch the video at 1:43 you clearly jump over the fence and sprint towards me with a rifle in a ready position, you clearly are a threat to my life and I had a right to shoot you.

```and I only started shooting you the moment you literally fucking sniped me``` First. no need for the language, second as i have stated above you posed a threat to my life therefor i had all rights to shoot you. you and your "clan" still broke the rules by shooting me when i possed no threat at all. Combat rule 3.1a states ```Violence should always be the last option.``` you and your "clan" used violence as the first option i clearly had no weapon out when i was first shot at. you had every chance to engage in a RP situation using FearRP.

```aight about zickphin: Literally everyone drives like that, it only got worse when he tried escaping you, therefore having a reason.``` NO matter who you are. you can not fail rp like this. its upright failing to value everything, life , property and freedom since it can lead to death, a ruined car, and even jail time in RP.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
(03-24-2021, 04:29 AM)ZickPhin Wrote: Devas is correct and basically said what I would've. Also what I find funny is that He makes a player report for RDM yet he literally attempts to RDM Devas first because Devas didnt fire a bullet, but Riggs tried to snipe him.
I don't think you understand. if a person is running at a swat officer with a rifle. they have an extremely high chance of getting fired upon.
combat rule 3.1a indeed does state that violence should be the last option.. you broke that rule... someone running up to you with a weapon does not give you the right to shoot me. you attempted to RDM me, no matter who you are swat officer or not, you should not have shot me.

Do not put the person who did indeed break the rules by shooting you in the first place as my "clan" the organization does not take responsibility for the one recruit who broke a rule.

The person does break rule 3.1a (just like you) and should get a 2-hour weapon blacklist, you should as well.
for the driving, it was a bit too much of crashing, I do agree.
I would say talk to them about it and make sure they don't do it again (education is better than punishment)
(03-24-2021, 01:24 PM)Devas Wrote: combat rule 3.1a indeed does state that violence should be the last option.. you broke that rule... someone running up to you with a weapon does not give you the right to shoot me. you attempted to RDM me, no matter who you are swat officer or not, you should not have shot me.

Do not put the person who did indeed break the rules by shooting you in the first place as my "clan" the organization does not take responsibility for the one recruit who broke a rule.

The person does break rule 3.1a (just like you) and should get a 2-hour weapon blacklist, you should as well.
I would say talk to them about it and make sure they don't do it again (education is better than punishment)
I think what your forgetting is that I at this point had driven past many times seeing your "clan" base have members with automatic rifles protecting seemingly nothing with high walls for no reason. also, I had just been shot at by your "clan" so I don't the issue with me shooting back, it's clear I acted within my job role to defend myself and the public. you were on public land open carrying a rifle running at me after jumping of a high fence with barbed wire ontop. you clearly are crazed enough to do that so who knows what you're going to do next. I had all rights to shoot you and your buddies, under no circumstances is it rdm or ardm
I can agree with riggs, alot of times i was just driving past MTL when i just get shot once by you or your guys because you guys want to be raided, also your just pointing guns at cops when they drive by for seemingly 0 reason.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:127251248&b=12]
(03-25-2021, 02:23 PM)Riggs Wrote: I think what your forgetting is that I at this point had driven past many times seeing your "clan" base have members with automatic rifles protecting seemingly nothing with high walls for no reason. also, I had just been shot at by your "clan" so I don't the issue with me shooting back, it's clear I acted within my job role to defend myself and the public. you were on public land open carrying a rifle running at me after jumping of a high fence with barbed wire ontop. you clearly are crazed enough to do that so who knows what you're going to do next. I had all rights to shoot you and your buddies, under no circumstances is it rdm or ardm
Having a weapon and jumping a fence is not enough to shoot me, driving past us many times also does not give you the right to shoot me? at no point did you try anything other than shoot at me which means you put violence first which is against the rules.
(03-25-2021, 02:23 PM)Riggs Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 01:24 PM)Devas Wrote: combat rule 3.1a indeed does state that violence should be the last option.. you broke that rule... someone running up to you with a weapon does not give you the right to shoot me. you attempted to RDM me, no matter who you are swat officer or not, you should not have shot me.

I think what your forgetting is that I at this point had driven past many times seeing your "clan" base have members with automatic rifles protecting seemingly nothing with high walls for no reason. also, I had just been shot at by your "clan" so I don't the issue with me shooting back, it's clear I acted within my job role to defend myself and the public. you were on public land open carrying a rifle running at me after jumping of a high fence with barbed wire ontop. you clearly are crazed enough to do that so who knows what you're going to do next. I had all rights to shoot you and your buddies, under no circumstances is it rdm or ardm
Yeah i mean i got RDM'd two days ago by someone in the DevKey area they always seem to make, when driving around the area heading towards villa in the passenger seat of my own car with no interaction with the members at all, i made a request but it didn't get answered and I couldn't find who killed me. I believe something needs to be done about that area the walls seem to high and it seems nothing gets done if a DevKey member has done something wrong from what I've seen on other PR's and in game incidents. I know I have nothing to do with this PR but I thought I'd say something. Especially yesterday when 12 officers went to raid the MTL we tried three times and got melted by the same guy in a white shirt and black tie, most officers said the guy was using some exploit aim hack and I could see why, he didn't die at all lol.
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]