BanID: 84488

Ban Reason
RDM | Crime in public | No intentions to RP

Staff Member:  [FL:T] Daniel

Involved users
i didnt see the steam name of the guy i killed

Why should you be unbanned?
There was no reason to extend my ban 

"no intention to roleplay" Please Whenever I'm on fearless I'm always roleplaying before I was blacklisted for 3 hours and banned for 2 days I was roleplaying as police, staff were changing there names to Steve Martin making fake call outs about shoot outs on the radio I got false demoted by the sergeant like what how do I have no intention to roleplay.

I know my ban is fair but the extension is unfair saying I have no intention to roleplay is just lies I have every intention to roleplay on fearless i just want the ban extension removed.
Hello Uex,

Thank you for making this UBR

You were banned because throughout the night you were minging around spawning roundabouts under people to prop kill them with a motor prior to being blacklisted for this by Pollux. Lewwings and I also told you not to do this.

I then saw you shoot a cop in public in front of some other cops seemingly for no reason you said your reason for this was for being randomly demoted instead of shooting an officer you should have contacted a staff member. From what I saw from you earlier in the night you had no intentions to roleplay leading to the ban.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
I know the 2 day ban was fair but the extension was not
The reason for the extension is because you have previously been punished for the same things in a short time period. I feel that this extension is justified as you don't seem to be learning from your mistakes and because of your amount of experience on the server so you should know not to do these things.

See this ban as a lesson to be more careful in the future.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
danied
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]