sTaB ME jOe
Reported User(s): sTaB ME jOe

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44756137

Date & Time (GMT): 20/03/21 @ 12:20 GMT

Summary of the incident
User broke into my base. I responded by gearing up and trying to take him under fearRP.

I got up to him with a shotgun aimed and ordered him out of the car. The accused ignored my fearRP / commands and started driving off into the distance, so I decided to shoot at him with my shotgun (lightly damaging the vehicle and bursting a tyre) and he continued ignoring fearRP to drive off.

Immediately got salty in OOC after I called out his mistake and made up some excuse along the lines "I was looking at the 1 key on my keyboard to change seats, I wasn't looking at my screen" so here I am posting this PR. Personally I don't think it's a valid excuse given that he made no attempt to correct his mistake.

Even after acknowledging that he broke fearRP by not seeing me order him out of the car and driving off he has made no effort to repair the mistake and instead chose to insult me OOC via calling me salty for pointing out his mistake (when I could've immediately made a PR on him). Got my car recovered by a guy who PM'd me saying my car was stored in villas and he'd retrieve it for me if I contracted him to, which I did and he succeeded.

Evidence
As for proof that he was the one driving, see his OOC responses in the video in which he admits to being the driver.

Approved
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
Moved
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!