SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88321203

BanID: MaXo

Ban Reason
Minging, shooting prisoners, body slamming

Staff Member: Ryan

Involved users
blaz

Why should you be unbanned?
I do agree that the shooting prisoners in the leg was not right but that's not the real reason why I got banned. Also using the term "minging" is not really that true because I do not agree that talking like a dumb### in the mic with an indian accent is concidered minging. I do agree it's very annoying but this was fitting for my character IG since I was a corrupt cop. They weren't gonna ban me for doing both of those things but the thing I did next was me body slamming blaz on accident.

I didn't do it on purpose and you can ask blaz (the guy that got killed by me picking him up) that it was a 100% not on purpose. All I did is right click him with the body tool and he just instantly died without a ragdoll noise as if he was made out of glass. I also am a 100% certain the ban was just made because of my behavior beforehand (talking with an indian accent and being annoying IC). All I am asking for is a decrease in the ban. I do not mind if the ban will not get completely removed.

PS: If you read this and haven't read through the entire thing than please do it again. I have experienced it multiple times that my statements have been completely ignored and a completely different point were made. Thank you.
-MaXo
i can confirm as we were in call, he said he was going to move me away from the jails but then accidentally killed me with the move bodies tool
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
Seems like my UBR has been completely ignored and will most likely be responded to after the ban expires. My point still stands that I think the ban was unfair. Expect the next post to be:
Ban already expired
Denied, Closed and Moved.
The ban was completely valid, the entire night you were just minging on the server.

Nothing that you were doing had anything to do with a RP what so ever.

Denied, the ban remains.
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]