MrMaaze
Reported User(s): MrMaaze

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:127251248

Date & Time (GMT): 14/3/21 @ ~9:50 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was hiding in the safe room of the president, waiting to ambush them. I hear them coming and wait for my opportunity. The president and the vice president then come into the safe room, and I hold out my knife in the view of both. I tell them to shhh but the president runs away and this causes the vice president to run as well. As a result I get shot (and smacked) because FearRP was broken.

Additionally, this situation took me HOURS and upwards of 50k to get into. It's massively depressing that the sweet moment gets ruined because they ran away. I also spoke to the president after in PMs, asking for some sort of potential compromise we could come to. They only said that they "might" let me in later, but it's been almost 20 minutes and I've had no update.

Even if the president did not see my message, I had a knife out on them and they ran anyways. That action didn't give me a chance to order in a clear way. The safe room is also (surprisingly) another room, so guards would have to be there in order to stop it.

Regardless of what the decision is on the President, I would really like something back. These are hours I wanted to spend on the server in order to RP for everyone and they get slammed into trash because of one mistake. I have additional recordings of all the ways I tried to get in on hand if someone needs them.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/dWvgkmH0AR8
DENIED

He started running before you gave a command, you then stabbed him which meant FearRP was off.

-Removed by Steven8ken