Have you ever felt like something is not right?
I have a growing suspicion that something is not right in this city.

I appear as a fully grown person in a city I have no memory of, yet seem to already have money and items in my possession.

As I walk around the city, my head throbs as memories attempt to break free, yet I remember nothing.

I discover a house owned by me, and a car. Yet I have no memory of ever living here or driving this car. Do I even know how to drive?

It feels as if my life is all staged, as if i have no free will in what is going on. I can't take it.

I drive to the Lake, I can't take this anymore, I have no idea who I am, I need to die.

I jump into the lake, my lungs fill with water, I feel my first true moment of happiness and freedom. I am at peace. Everything goes black....

Lights flood my eyes, I am in a plaza, I have no memories. Who am I? How did i get here?

All I find is a note in my pocket:

PLEASE LET ME DIE

So I ask this question, does something feel different in the city? Almost as if we are puppets, controlled by strings, in a cycle of never ending life and death?

Citizens of San Renevo; We are not free.
The following 1 user Likes piemaster's post:
  • Lewwings
(03-11-2021, 07:45 PM)piemaster Wrote: Citizens of San Renevo; We are not free.

You know what is free? 12 months of free access to discovery+ on us when you sign up to Sky Broadband today!
Where am I?
The following 6 users Like Ducktard's post:
  • jhayw, Grizzly, Luna, Joe Joe, Alfred, Conn
(03-11-2021, 08:05 PM)Ducktard Wrote:
(03-11-2021, 07:45 PM)piemaster Wrote: Citizens of San Renevo; We are not free.

You know what is free? 12 months of free access to discovery+ on us when you sign up to Sky Broadband today!
 I purchased 5g service for my nuke!
Interesting
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(03-11-2021, 09:28 PM)Haarek Wrote: Interesting
 I have witnessed you floating around with a mysterious laser gun. I have seen you grab people and fly away, only for them to never return. I believe you are one of the people perpetuating this cycle of life and death. Don't act clueless evil overlord.
people be so fucking weird man
[Image: gn3iiwj]
piemaster child i got this aripiprazole injection for you
(03-12-2021, 08:59 AM)Julern Wrote: people be so fucking weird man

theyre in character dont you know how to roleplay pal?
(03-11-2021, 09:55 PM)piemaster Wrote:
(03-11-2021, 09:28 PM)Haarek Wrote: Interesting
 I have witnessed you floating around with a mysterious laser gun. I have seen you grab people and fly away, only for them to never return. I believe you are one of the people perpetuating this cycle of life and death. Don't act clueless evil overlord.

I assure you this is not a simulation... Trust me.. ...
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Take the blue pill, it's nicer...

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Blaz, Chech