Steam Name: Piemaster

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58889404

BanID: 84412

Ban Reason
PRA(98146) - FearRP

Staff Member: Dan

Involved users
Tim, Myself (Piemaster)
Also another police Officer, and a Mechanic.

Why should you be unbanned?

Disclaimer: I do apologize I never responded to the initial Player Report. It was closed rather quickly before I had an opportunity to reply.

I am appealing this ban because I do not believe I was under proper Fear RP, and the police never obtained a warrant throughout the whole ordeal.
This entire incident starting in grassy fields which we were role playing as a new country. There were many people coming and going and living there, including the Mechanic. This detail is important later on.

Everyone knew the code as I pretty much gave it out like candy, considering I had no contra and was simply looking to Role Play. The Mechanic began dropping cars in the area, I assumed he was simply doing his job since he had a tow truck. I did not realize he was stealing cars from the city ( Which is also Failrp, so unsure why he was not included in the initial Player Report.)

Awhile later, Tim (Police Officer) comes, angry because his vehicle was in grassy fields and he believed i stole it. I complete understand his initial anger. I explained, the mechanic dropped this off and you are welcome to come inside and take it. He did exactly that, came inside took his car and left. I believed i was friendly, helpful, and the situation was over. He questioned me about why I would steal it, and i explained i did not steal it and me giving it back happily and for free should be evidence of that, as there would of been absolutely no benefit to me taking it in the first place. I also explained how many people had the code, and the mechanic was the one who had been dropping off cars. I had also never so much as touched or drove the car. (Logs can confirm this) Tim seemed pleased with this explanation, said it made sense, and left.

Another few minutes later, Tim and another Officer came back fully armed up and seeming angry. Tim started saying the Mechanic told him the truth, that I "paid him to steal the police car" and he knew I was lying. They were intent on raiding me and arresting me, along with demanding me to let them in at gunpoint. (which is failrp in itself, since they never had any form of a warrant). End result, I took out my gun and let off a couple shots, resulting in my eventual death)

Throughout this entire situation, The Police never obtained a warrant. A key point here; They got past the fence due to the MECHANIC giving them the code. Which further proves that it was him who stole the vehicle, since he had easy access to the area and knew the code. I did not believe I was under Fear RP due to being behind both a fence and control panel on private property, but also due to the having no warrants and committing no crimes.

Please check the logs, you will see i never touched the police car, never paid the mechanic or directed him to take it, and never had a warrant. The mechanic simply lied to save his own skin, and Tim then acted upon the information without obtaining a warrant.
[Image: ML8kMQ4.png]
This screenshot is to demonstrate the moment where I was "under Fear RP" I do not believe I was under proper Fear RP as I was far away behind a fence and control pads, along with the fact that the Police had no warrant giving them the right to demand i let them inside. I have always been under the impression that it is FailRP for police to raid and use Fear RP / Intimidation to gain access without a warrant. They never did obtain a warrant as the president refused to approve it, so they resorted to getting the Mechanic to tell them.

This video shows the Final encounter with Tim, Shows he had no warrant, and Shows the Mechanic knew the code.:
This video shows the Final encounter with Tim, Shows he had no warrant, and Shows the Mechanic knew the code.
Imagine using my vid without asking :/ from my side i got called as backup by tim we were going to grassy, u were armed then u broke fearp resulting in a sgootout.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:127251248&b=12]
Mrmaaze,

I used this video because it was in the original player report and I felt it was relevant. I did not mean any Ill intent by this.
My apologies,
Piemaster
Pls remove ban is expired

cheers <3
Denied per request.

Closed & moved
[Image: TglJDob.png]