Zak Bagans, Piemaster
Reported User(s): Zak Bagans,Piemaster

Reported User's SteamID: Zak: STEAM_0:0:149537291 , Piemaster: STEAM_0:0:58889404

Date & Time (GMT): 3/3/21 @ 00:50 GMT

Summary of the incident
So after killing both the rebel "Zak Bagans" and an armed chauffer "Piemaster" for not complying and allowing us come in and arrest and shooting us whilst making a warrant, for stealing my police vehicle. Zak decides to return to the location breaking NLR. During his visit back to the crime scene, he continued to get back into the property to get to his "props". During this whole altercation Zak also breaks fearrp and not following commands while being held at gunpoint.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/-FpeOHqbOrM
You did not provide footage of everything that occured beforehand. You killed me when I was working on my machine that was far in the back. I was nowhere inflicted with the scene you had between you and Piemaster. (RDM) I have console logs but I don't know if they'll suffice. Me breaking NLR intentionally does also not justify you tazing me and having your government friend aim a gun at me and then ziptie me and then just leave me there. (Powerplay) As you can observe in the video. I tried somewhat my best to avoid the NLR bubble, I updated a dupe I made in the distance to try and get it back. the dupe being the place I was abruptly shot. In no position was I trying to get a car or revenge by breaking NLR, I was quite a distance from my death point.
You can ask Piemaster (if he's even in the forums) and there's a good chance he can describe the situation about the same. You and your officer friends fired at us whilst we just sit about, all because 'we stole your car'. You did not even attempt to negotiate and had your officers kill a gun dealer on the compound. (RDM) I don't have solid pictures but this baiting that you're doing ruins the immersion of semi-serious roleplay.
Piemaster refused to let us in, while i was trying to issue a search warrant he shot at us, that will be in the logs. So he ran in the back, i went after him, killed him. You got caught in the crossfire, doesn't give you the right to break NLR. You have no intentions to roleplay. Quite big words for a minge, like yourself.
[Image: TimSig2.png]
Your crossfire reached about 50 degrees from the actual guy shooting at you? Wow that is really strange, almost seems intentional. You resorting to insult me is obviously a sign that you're just vexated and need to take a breather. : )
I will be uploading my Point of view of this later.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:127251248&b=12]
(03-04-2021, 10:19 AM)MrMaaze Wrote: I will be uploading my Point of view of this later.
Thank you. This guy really thinks he can lie his way out of this.
[Image: TimSig2.png]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5L8DaSP...e=youtu.be (Quality is that shit since i exported it wrong in shotcut lol)
(03-04-2021, 11:14 AM)MrMaaze Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5L8DaSP...e=youtu.be (Quality is that shit since i exported it wrong in shotcut lol
I’m glad you provided a much longer video. Atleast I can see now that the guy was running towards me, couldn’t see that because I was building. Still refer to my original post where I mention the random tazing and holding a gun at me whilst I stand distance from my death point, the death point being clearly observed in both videos. I avoided your ‘roleplay’ because I wanted to get my dupe back. I don’t want to be repeating myself constantly. YCalling me a liar just because my perspective is different from yours is rude Tim.
(03-04-2021, 11:38 AM)The Engineer Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 11:14 AM)MrMaaze Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5L8DaSP...e=youtu.be (Quality is that shit since i exported it wrong in shotcut lol
I’m glad you provided a much longer video. Atleast I can see now that the guy was running towards me, couldn’t see that because I was building. Still refer to my original post where I mention the random tazing and holding a gun at me whilst I stand distance from my death point, the death point being clearly observed in both videos. I avoided your ‘roleplay’ because I wanted to get my dupe back. I don’t want to be repeating myself constantly. YCalling me a liar just because my perspective is different from yours is rude Tim.
Fair enough with the dupe, but that doesn't give you the right to break NLR. If u die you need to wait 10 minutes no matter how u died, what u can do is ask an admin if u are allowed to break NLR otherwise you need to wait until the NLR is over.
(03-04-2021, 12:05 PM)MrMaaze Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 11:38 AM)The Engineer Wrote:
Fair enough with the dupe, but that doesn't give you the right to break NLR. If u die you need to wait 10 minutes no matter how u died, what u can do is ask an admin if u are allowed to break NLR otherwise you need to wait until the NLR is over.

Sure, but again you are forgetting that you’ve commited wrongdoings too. (Which I’ve written some of that are still not reasoned in my original post.