Danny Boy
Reported User(s): Danny Boy

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86911091

Date & Time (GMT): 2/3/21 @ 23:55 GMT

Summary of the incident
It amazes me that this guy have over 1100 hours with 15 points and he can't even RP and keep breaking the rules. Ruining other peoples RP experience by breaking rules at over 1k H.

1. He body slammed me intentionally twice within 10 min as seen in the evidence.

2. Situation 2 I called him a pig and he runs up to me and shoots me down with his MP5.

This just goes to show that even players with over 1100 hours and 15 rp points cant rp for shit.. in this case Danny Boy, rping more like someone with 1 hour and just here to troll. He also arrested me while I was AFK outside spawn making this PR, just goes to show how mature he is. 

While I was doing this PR on him I got arrested twice while I was AFK by him. Before he left the server he made sure to make an arrest warrant on me then he left the server, please check admin logs to see this, happened on midnight now March 3 around 00:25 GMT

One witness is FireIce . I was sitting AFK outside his food shop in his chair and FireIce can testify that I got arrested just by being AFK and sitting there by Danny Boy.

Evidence
Both body slams and the RDM is in the video https://youtu.be/TGhdBBPtE88
Approved
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.