McConnor
Reported User(s): McConnor

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158446879

Date & Time (GMT): 2/3/21 @ 20:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
Recently I've had numerus occasions with meeting McConnor, mainly for police pursuits. With McConnor ending up dead.

The main reason he does end up dead, is that McConnor simply does not follow FearRP with multiple weapons pointed at himself, which leads to in many occasions McConnor being shot dead.
This was proven today when I interacted with him after a short police chase. I boxed him and got out my vehicle with a weapon pointed at him asking him to step out the vehicle. As show in the video, McConnor breaks FearRP and simply drives on. Which leads me to shoot McConnor dead.

After the situation has calmed down for a short period of only one minute. McConnor returns to his vehicle (Breaking NLR) (Where he died and proceeds to drive off once again). Another police chase is initiated. After McConnor stopped I could clearly see it was the same player driving the red van, who was McConnor, back in the vehicle where he died. After the video ended he drove off under FearRP again and was shot dead.

Time stamps of the incidents are below:

Chase initiated: 0:03
McConnor breaking FearRP: 0:40
McConnor breaking NLR: 1:59

Evidence
https://youtu.be/UHQyv8uIHRY
In regards to the alleged FearRP breakage: the commands were spoken in quick succession from you getting out of the car, alongside you shooting the hood of the van, so I can see why the user drove away as he may have assumed your intentions were to kill them, therefore FearRP is off.

However, there is clear NLR breakage by the user. The user will receive a 2 hour blacklist from NLR spawning.

PR Approved
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
Closed.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.