Tim
(02-27-2021, 12:40 AM)Tim Wrote: Yeah I know what the report is about, I’m not “withholding” anything. However I wish I had recorded more because you were racist even before those 10 seconds and it would of just been more evidence against you if anything. Your pretty much asking for more evidence against yourself which isn’t smart. I’d deliver if I had it believe me. I’d love to. Withholding evidence however won’t erase what you said or justify it either and that’s what your looking for. What you said was racist, which is against the rules. You broke them. Nothing you said or did before I was recording could justify what you said either.
admins are smart enough to see straight through your bullshit, we await admin reply.
You want everyone to hear you say it was your “example” but example or not it was racist. You were racist. You can’t say the “n word” as an example and expect people to not view it as racist. When it is racist. You were racist. What you said was offensive and against the rules.
[Image: TimSig2.png]
What they’ll “see” is you trying to justify your racism because you claim it’s an “example” but example or not it doesn’t justify what you said because it was racist. It’s still considered offensive. If I was to commit a crime as an “example” I still committed the crime. It’s still illegal. Just as you broke the rules by being racist.
You want to get me banned for “tampering with evidence” but all the evidence is in the video so I guess I did a terrible job at that.
(02-27-2021, 12:57 AM)Tim Wrote: What they’ll “see” is you trying to justify your racism because you claim it’s an “example” but example or not it doesn’t justify what you said because it was racist. It’s still considered offensive. If I was to commit a crime as an “example” I still committed the crime. It’s still illegal. Just as you broke the rules by being racist.
you said this like 5 times to try to manipulate the admins. You know I'm not racist and you know that what I said had no racist intend, stop lying to yourself.

considered racist or not this report is about you lying about the video being just the 10 seconds when in reality it's cut from a longer video which you are withholding.

please stop spamming this with multiple replies after one another to manipulate staff and just edit the last 1 you posted.
As I said before I haven’t manipulated anyone, the admins make there own decisions. Conn made his decision which is why you are banned. I’ve been replying with the same things because there is nothing else different I need to say. You keep saying I’ve “cut” the video and I keep saying what I’ve said. “Cut” or not it was still racist. You were racist. Which is against the rules. Which is why you were banned.
“Example” or not it’s still racist. You still said it. You can’t commit a crime as an “example” and not expect to get punished for it. Why? Because the crime was still committed. Just as you were racist. Which is against the rules. Therefore you were punished.
stop spamming my report
You gonna report me for that next? I’m not spamming I’m stating my case. The report is about me after all.
(02-27-2021, 01:27 AM)Tim Wrote: You gonna report me for that next? I’m not spamming I’m stating my case. The report is about me after all.
multiple times you have made 2 replies after each other which you should just edit into your last one. stop spamming.