Devas,lowkeyosix
Reported User(s): Devas,lowkeyosix

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61182541

Date & Time (GMT): 24/2/2021 @ 00:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
So Devas and Lowkeyosix pull up and shoot our door down and raid within a minute. This is the second time within minutes they did this, the first time I tried to get Daniel to do something but I had not recorded and they just came in with no reason claiming "they new contra was there", this time I did because i knew they were going to do it again and you can tell in the video i was already ready for them. Although they shot the door down after hearing the contra this is the second time within minutes of the first incident and I knew they were going to do it again this time so luckily I recorded. I have to say it's quite discouraging when people like this break the rules intentionally and ruin the gameplay for others. I really hope something is done about this as they just keep doing it without second thought.

lowkeyosix's STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:442362023

Evidence
https://youtu.be/ZAGw8UqDHLg
[Image: TimSig2.png]
Hi Tim,

After doing some background checks I can conclude that there were around 40 minutes between the two raids, not taking place "within minutes" of each other as you stated on the PR. As you stated in the summary, the duo raided your apartment after hearing contraband - I don't see a problem with this, and there is no evidence of them raiding in quick succession.

Do you have anything else to add on the matter?
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
I do not other than i wish i recorded the first time he raided for no reason.
[Image: TimSig2.png]
PR Denied

In future, consider using software like shadowplay to save recordings after the rule breakage has occurred.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
Closed & Moved
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!