Aero, RHD939, nvalty
Reported User(s): Aero, RHD939, nvalty

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97010836

Date & Time (GMT): 20/2/21 @ 05:45 GMT

Summary of the incident
So basically we were raiding the corleones, and we came across there doomfort and died pretty much instantly died. Firedoge came across there base unfortunately and of course died as well.

All of there steam IDs

Aero:STEAM_0:1:97010836
nvalty:STEAM_0:0:71066107
RHD99:STEAM_0:1:64234652

Evidence
https://youtu.be/Puv-ALugGo4
[Image: TimSig2.png]
We did not have a doomfort. Going through every rule about doomforts: 
We did not build complex mazes, tiny firing holes, toggled cover using the fading door tool, force people to crouch, or use materials that dazzle, blind or visually confuse the raiding party.
No mazes were created, they only saw the entrance to our base, which was on the other side of the gray plates. 
All corridors could fit 3+ people. 
No one-way windows or props. 
No props to hinder movement. 
Walkways and sniper/guard towers are allowed, which we had one of. It is able to be shot through, and we did not use it during Tim's raid.
Tim and his pal came after us after Aero said something triggering in OOC, so no real RP basis for raiding. It's difficult to define what a 'doomfort' can really be considered. To be honest, I was not aware of the specifics that make up what an advanced base could be considered, and apologize for my lack of understanding. While we did have a structure to allow for better vantage points, I don't think it was appropriate to come after us via. forced entry for OOC bickering that I personally was not apart of.
Incorrect, we waited until we heard contraband. Though Aero's bickering and OOC insults are true, we had a valid reason.
[Image: TimSig2.png]
(02-20-2021, 06:01 AM)Aeroo Wrote: You need a valid reason to raid, i.e contraband and burglary.
Do not Metagame, meaning you can't use OOC-obtained information IC.
- Tim did not have a valid reason to raid. All talk was done through OOC, which he should not use to raid us in-character. Tim's motives were unclear and he had 0 reason to raid me and my team. 

You may only raid as the following jobs: Police, S.R.U, Corleone, Rebels and any custom jobs as an unemployed that fits the roleplay situation for example, "Freedom Fighter".
- Tim was not a "custom job" as unemployed, he was only unemployed. Due to the wording of this rule, he was not technically allowed to raid us. 
- The wording of this rule makes it clear that only custom unemployed jobs can raid. As said, Tim was not a custom job, and certainly not one that fit the roleplay situation. 
*We also had a keypad/lockpick cover, although it was irrelevant as they breached the doors, which we could not see them do as we only had vision once they came multiple feet into the facility. 
Why are you reporting everyone who was a Corleone? I was the one who killed you... and also take full responsibility for the construction of the base. Here's how I look at this situation--if my props were placed in a more precise and decorated manner, would it be considered doomforting? I was simply standing on a second floor balcony that overlooked the first floor. We followed all keypad cover guidelines, you were safe to enter/breach all keypads without being shot from any of the entrances. If im wrong, lesson learned.
[Image: a5e4517dea9c48ff77641d32d5a135da-full.png]

Also; Do not contra-base together with different jobs (an exception being unemployed with a custom job, such as Rebel associate).
In Tim's evidence video @ 1:11, "7 of your contraband need refilling!". Tim is not allowed to contra-base as he is only an "unemployed", without a custom title like Rebel associate.
APPROVED.

Considering this is your first offense all three of you im going to give you a warning.

The base you have with all those slanted props isnt allowed because you are essentially creating an unfair advantage and making it look like a maze by trying to hide the fact that there is or isnt a fading door there. All bases need to have clear visible doors, and not slanted props.

Tim you and your friend will be banned/blacklisted for breach of rule 3.2 and 7.6a.

-Removed by Steven8ken