Garry Kasparov
Reported User(s): Garry Kasparov

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200615011

Date & Time (GMT): 17/2/21 @ 10:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
So, I was a Law Enforcement at the time and I was responding to a disturbance call on Main Street/Nexus Street. I arrived to see that the individual (Garry) had built a barricade-like structure. (Was just trash, cones, a trash can, and a couple of other props that were frozen/welded together) which blocked any traffic from flowing and was a risk to both motorists and himself. I would ask him to kindly remove it (Admins weren't online yet), but he refused. I would have to go away for a couple of minutes but would return to find that the barricade had been damaged a bit since then, but He still was upset about the barricade. I was originally going to charge him with a ticket of about $500.00, but he continued to argue so I bumped it up to an arrest, to which the video shows what happened afterward.

Evidence
https://imgur.com/a/74limFF (Screenshot/Picture I had snapped after the Barricade had been destroyed after I had gone AFK)

(Video I managed to capture while in Foot pursuit of the Garry Guy.)

Please show more of the video evidence this is too short.

-Removed by Steven8ken
That's all I had. I tried to record before it, but the In-Game Recorder didn't start until the point of the video starting.
Have a Nice Day!  Wink
- Denied - The user currently in ban.

Closed & Moved
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!