Covid Vaccine
(02-15-2021, 03:01 PM)Georgy Wrote: People like this who follow anything and everything the government says with no questions asked and call others stupid for free thinking are the legit the reason we got dudes competing and breaking records in woman sports. Congrats??

Maybe you should stop talking and bashing people because of what they believe in?

And stop spreading fake news please in regards to death from having the vaccine.

-Removed by Steven8ken
Here's a key point that some of you should heed:

Just because it hasn't affected you, doesn't mean it's not affecting hundreds of thousands of people. You are not the be all and end all of COVID. If you don't want a vaccine, fine, don't get it, likewise with vaccines such as MMR. If you get sick, though, then that's also your fault. Don't for 1 minute try and peddle lies and conspiracy theories in order to deter other people from it, though.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 10 users Like Conn's post:
  • Lewwings, SpaghettiFTW, Nadrickk, Molyneux481, jhayw, Janzo 火, Grizzly, Pollux, Marty, Suarez
(02-15-2021, 02:27 PM)Georgy Wrote: i personally went to a hospital for emergency due to a muscle in my heart getting inflammation due to another virus i had a much higher % of dying from  and i saw no hospital full of patients or being swarmed with patients.

Believe it or not they probably kept you away as far as possible from covid patients in order to reduce your risk of getting covid in hospital, hence why you probably did not see any of the covid patients who would be on dedicated covid positive wards and intensive care units. Obviously at the minute people are less likely to go into a hospital due to the pressures on them (elective operations/routine procedures being cancelled due to staff being needed elsewhere and a general sense of people delaying going to hospital for something that isn't a total emergency as they don't want to risk catching covid)

Not to mention some certain areas of a country may not be as under pressure as other parts of the country. Particularly the part of the UK i'm from has a very low population density and has not really had a massive problem like pressures in hospitals for the entire pandemic.

And personally I think everyone should do their own research into the subject as a whole, just make sure you use valid professional sources not random ones from google/facebook and things your friends have told you.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW
(02-15-2021, 03:01 PM)Georgy Wrote: People like this who follow anything and everything the government says with no questions asked and call others stupid for free thinking are the legit the reason we got dudes competing and breaking records in woman sports. Congrats??
As suarez said. There's a reason you didnt see any C19 nurses or patients....Becasue if you saw any, You'd be in risk of getting C19 yourself. 

I follow the government and what they say on this matter, because I KNOW it's true. I KNOw its true, because I deal with it everyday. 

Grab your tinfoil hat. You are allowed to think and be in doubt. But there's so much evidence and facts about this, that if you're against it, hope is out for you. In case you get C19, let's hope the nurse that you piss off with that opinion, still helps you out when you can't catch your breath, on your way to the toilet  X_x
The following 1 user Likes Nadrickk's post:
  • Suarez
Yall a bunch of hypocrites. Simple as that. Im not saying YOU. Im saying ME. Yall fuck off with your opinions then and leave mine alone. I never asked any of you to agree with me or to like how i think. Im not a simple sheep that follows what i hear.Theres FACTS and all it takes is research. (I LIVE IN MIAMI AND I HAVE MEDICAL EXPERTS IN THE FIELD) dont fucking tell me shit when i got friends and family in the some hospitals that came up on the news with empty beds for covid and on the news they state that same hospital is packed and the numbers overflowing. Get off my d*ck its my opinion and experience. Love how they show one video of the hospital sooooo packed and soo much death but they were up there soo bored they were making tik toks. But nahh let me not trust my aunt, or my old high school friend. Or my boy that was sick with covid nah let me go ahead and litsen to this over emotional dudes on a gaming forums who cant stand for others to have opinions. I havent bashed anyone yall jumping on me for having an opinion i clearly lived.
Which one is it the masks work or not? First they say they dont work, now it does, then they changed back to it doesn't work to it works to now you need 2. Yeah imma question the dudes who question themselves. Now i keep stating various reasons why i dont believe this shit. Dont get me wrong. Covid is here, is why i wear my mask in public like work and stores due to private property and all that but it was literally in the news when the feds had to take over the facilities and hospitals that were faking the numbers to get more gov funding. Dont like what i say? I give 0Fcks. Dont be jumping on me.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
(02-15-2021, 05:23 PM)Georgy Wrote: Yall a bunch of hypocrites. Simple as that. Im not saying YOU. Im saying ME. Yall fuck off with your opinions then and leave mine alone. I never asked any of you to agree with me or to like how i think. Im not a simple sheep that follows what i hear.Theres FACTS and all it takes is research. (I LIVE IN MIAMI AND I HAVE MEDICAL EXPERTS IN THE FIELD) dont fucking tell me shit when i got friends and family in the some hospitals that came up on the news with empty beds for covid and on the news they state that same hospital is packed and the numbers overflowing. Get off my d*ck its my opinion and experience. Love how they show one video of the hospital sooooo packed and soo much death but they were up there soo bored they were making tik toks. But nahh let me not trust my aunt, or my old high school friend. Or my boy that was sick with covid nah let me go ahead and litsen to this over emotional dudes on a gaming forums who cant stand for others to have opinions. I havent bashed anyone yall jumping on me for having an opinion i clearly lived.
Which one is it the masks work or not? First they say they dont work, now it does, then they changed back to it doesn't work to it works to now you need 2. Yeah imma question the dudes who question themselves. Now i keep stating various reasons why i dont believe this shit. Dont get me wrong. Covid is here, is why i wear my mask in public like work and stores due to private property and all that but it was literally in the news when the feds had to take over the facilities and hospitals that were faking the numbers to get more gov funding. Dont like what i say? I give 0Fcks. Dont be jumping on me.
cool
(02-15-2021, 05:23 PM)Georgy Wrote: Yall a bunch of hypocrites. Simple as that. Im not saying YOU. Im saying ME. Yall fuck off with your opinions then and leave mine alone. I never asked any of you to agree with me or to like how i think. Im not a simple sheep that follows what i hear.Theres FACTS and all it takes is research. (I LIVE IN MIAMI AND I HAVE MEDICAL EXPERTS IN THE FIELD) dont fucking tell me shit when i got friends and family in the some hospitals that came up on the news with empty beds for covid and on the news they state that same hospital is packed and the numbers overflowing. Get off my d*ck its my opinion and experience. Love how they show one video of the hospital sooooo packed and soo much death but they were up there soo bored they were making tik toks. But nahh let me not trust my aunt, or my old high school friend. Or my boy that was sick with covid nah let me go ahead and litsen to this over emotional dudes on a gaming forums who cant stand for others to have opinions. I havent bashed anyone yall jumping on me for having an opinion i clearly lived.

getting a bit preassured nobody agreed with you huh. its no longer cool being the skepitcal oneSmile)
There are some real problems on this thread and it's annoying me too much.

To start,
    - Anecdotal evidence (eg. from my experience.../I personally know...) is not evidence, and in no way should be considered
    - If you are not a scientist, you should not be giving advice on disease control/scientific mechanisms (eg. i can feel my breathe through my mask so it doesnt work!)

"Im not a simple sheep that follows what i hear."
   - A few problems here, the article linked: "https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/514915-is-us-covid-19-death-count-inflated"
     was not written by "The Hill" but a right wing contributor - Christopher Talgo - that has misunderstood/misrepresented the CDC analysis. You in fact, are following exactly what you heard.

"Theres FACTS and all it takes is research."
   - The opinionated "source" that was linked entertains the idea that COVID-19 was not the actual cause of deaths, eventhough it was stated on the certificate - that COVID-19 deaths have been inflated.
   - What they fail to mention is that the CDC data (HERE) doesn't make that analysis whatsoever
   - Infact COVID-19 was listed as the underlying cause of death in 92% of the total - starting the chain of events that caused the death - the underlying cause of death not to be confused with the underlying health condition.
   - (here's a really good video from a non-partisan source that explains this: VIDEO)

"Which one is it the masks work of not? First the say the dont work, now it does"
   - They do, here's a scientific anaylsis on it (HERE)
   - The conclusion of the article states: "Our review of the literature offers evidence in favor of widespread mask use as source control to reduce community transmission"

Mercury in vaccines
   - There are mercury based compounds to prevent bacterial growth in vaccines, it is not dangerous and it quickly broken down by the body
   - Here is an official CDC response HERE

"imagine if this covid was all a lie"
   - This idea is stupid and shouldn't be entertained
   - Here is a comparison of excess deaths from 2020 vs other years in Italy (HERE), that shows the effect of covid

Also there was some mention of a "Facilities here in miami were busted" over COVID-19 numbers. I really couldn't find anything on this but I'd be interested to see it.

I'd like to finish off with a quote from Georgy, "Like i said. Do your research. Knowledge is power."
The following 11 users Like Janzo 火's post:
  • Marty, Emil, Conn, Suarez, Pollux, Goat, Lewwings, Joe Joe, jhayw, Grizzly, Ryan
(02-15-2021, 06:27 PM)M0x Wrote:

getting a bit preassured nobody agreed with you huh. its no longer cool being the skepitcal oneSmile)
Nobody can have an opinion if it doesn’t align with yours huh?

i cant be right if a medical professional didnt say so right? Soo all the medical experts saying all you say is 100% true they are right but the ones all around the world Questioning the vaccines and the validity of the virus/infected numbers but according to people like yall life experiences dont count? I gotta follow what you think is right? Yeah. Btw. People have never agreed with me since 2014 that i joined this server, learn to live your life instead of caring if others agree with you or not.i dont know you.
The original Cuban Minge
(02-15-2021, 07:08 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: There are some real problems on this thread and it's annoying me too much.

To start,
    - Anecdotal evidence (eg. from my experience.../I personally know...) is not evidence, and in no way should be considered
    - If you are not a scientist, you should not be giving advice on disease control/scientific mechanisms (eg. i can feel my breathe through my mask so it doesnt work!)

"Im not a simple sheep that follows what i hear."
   - A few problems here, the article linked: "https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/514915-is-us-covid-19-death-count-inflated"
     was not written by "The Hill" but a right wing contributor - Christopher Talgo - that has misunderstood/misrepresented the CDC analysis. You in fact, are following exactly what you heard.

"Theres FACTS and all it takes is research."
   - The opinionated "source" that was linked entertains the idea that COVID-19 was not the actual cause of deaths, eventhough it was stated on the certificate - that COVID-19 deaths have been inflated.
   - What they fail to mention is that the CDC data (HERE) doesn't make that analysis whatsoever
   - Infact COVID-19 was listed as the underlying cause of death in 92% of the total - starting the chain of events that caused the death - the underlying cause of death not to be confused with the underlying health condition.
   - (here's a really good video from a non-partisan source that explains this: VIDEO)

"Which one is it the masks work of not? First the say the dont work, now it does"
   - They do, here's a scientific anaylsis on it (HERE)
   - The conclusion of the article states: "Our review of the literature offers evidence in favor of widespread mask use as source control to reduce community transmission"

Mercury in vaccines
   - There are mercury based compounds to prevent bacterial growth in vaccines, it is not dangerous and it quickly broken down by the body
   - Here is an official CDC response HERE

"imagine if this covid was all a lie"
   - This idea is stupid and shouldn't be entertained
   - Here is a comparison of excess deaths from 2020 vs other years in Italy (HERE), that shows the effect of covid

Also there was some mention of a "Facilities here in miami were busted" over COVID-19 numbers. I really couldn't find anything on this but I'd be interested to see it.

I'd like to finish off with a quote from Georgy, "Like i said. Do your research. Knowledge is power."
The link was a quick search up i did while working.
i still have people connected to it proving otherwise. Ill do my proper research and post links here.
The original Cuban Minge