Covid Vaccine
Just got mine yesterday evening. As of yet have not died a spontaneous death. Equally haven't grown any extra fingers or toes. So all is good.

When your time comes will you get yours ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Definitely, i don’t see why not.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
I work in retail, so I'll probably be the last to get it at this rate.

As soon as I'm offered, I'll take it.

I’m not one of these conspiracy people who thinks this that and the other, however unless it’s an absolute MUST that I have to have this vaccine, I’ll be avoiding it.

The way the whole virus has happened & been “tackled/controlled” honestly I’d rather take my chances.

Maybe that’s just me putting my pride first.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Panda, Blaz
Concerned people will think they don't need to follow basic hygiene recommendations, slack mask wearing and/or surface contact awareness after taking the vaccine.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Sure. I can't wait for life to return to normality.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Molyneux481
It's going to take a while for society to begin normalising again post-Covid, but the vaccine is the first proper step in doing so. I'm sure as hell getting the vaccine when I can.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Blaz
I agree with Falc, I’m going to avoid it until I need to take it.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Blaz
Fuck that vaccine, fuck biden and Fuck antifa mane.

Yall really got to look at the bigger picture. Cases have been proven to been faked by all state hospitals and testing sites. Deaths like Cancer,fever or any other illnesses were being labeled as Covid and as soon as Biden came to the presidency he even stated the numbers may be at 50% of what they have posted as death counts or sick.

We got governors putting people in nursing homes with covid and got plenty of old healthy people sick and eventually death due to age. In some states the death count/infected count comes from nursing homes which is a result of our own government. The % of dying from the vaccine is literally higher than the chances you have of dying from covid.

Im a man ill get sick when it gets to me. I wont stop working or making money cause some old pedophiles have an agenda to push on us. Our checks stop but theirs wont.

Also cant believe you waving an Antifa flag out here lol. #imaginaryoppression
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
The following 4 users Like Georgy's post:
  • Rossi, Eclipze, RoCKy, Blaz
Lost my respect flying that pussy ass flag
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
The following 1 user Likes Georgy's post:
  • Rossi