It's time to go...
Hi guys,  It's Jess
It's heartbreaking to announce that I'll be resigning as Staff on Fearless Today. 
This was a very difficult decision for me to make and I had thought about this back & forth since September 2020, wondering if it's an good idea to resign and move on with my life. 

After careful consideration, I chose to step down. 
The reason is I lost interest in Fearless which some of you might have notice,  I felt unhappy and often have to put on a facade to hide my feeling. 

Being a staff for almost a year taught me a lot, I came to Fearless when I was 16 and now almost gonna be 20 in the next couple of months,  Things change and evolve and so does me,  like I'm not ready for adulthood yet. 

The past years has been a great experience, I've met a lot of people who became my friends and some just happen to fall apart. There were ups and downs during the past 3 - 4 years that I'm here on this community and did taught me quite a lot for valuable lessons. 

I will still visit Fearless from time to time but as of now, I think the best option is to step down and give a space to someone who can really help and push the community forward. 

I really wanna thank the team for everything and it was a great opportunity to be an admin and learn how hardworking everyone is behind the scene.

I love you all and Im very excited for the next chapter !
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
Goodbye Jessica, I’ll never forget torturing you when you were a new member playing as that hotel secretary, putting up with all my shenanigans! You were a great roleplayer
The following 1 user Likes Self's post:
  • Jessixa
You will be back don't even cap like that.
[video]http://https://media3.giphy.com/media/8lQyyys3SGBoUUxrUp/giphy.gif[/video]

STOLEN FROM CHUMPS 

The nice guy

Kyle "Mr.Taylor" Jacobs
Goodbye Jessixa, it was an interesting ride with you. I don't think we spoke much however I wish you luck for the road ahead.

p.s. Tell Violet kittie to marry me pls thanks!
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • Jessixa
bye Taylor swift

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 2 users Like Dragnort_'s post:
  • Jessixa, Strange Neo
Goodbye Jess, I still remember when you brought me to a roof for a makeup session.
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
The following 1 user Likes TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Jessixa
Goodbye Jess, I will never ever forget my first RPP that I got doing an RP with you. That VIP Restaurant was an all time classic!
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 1 user Likes Grizzly's post:
  • Jessixa
Bye, Im going with u Wink))
The following 1 user Likes ART's post:
  • Jessixa
goodbye my love  Crying
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 2 users Like Zecon's post:
  • Jessixa, Ryan
First time I meet you, you were building a house at v5p at burger king.

Sad to see you go. Good luck on your future Smile
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
The following 1 user Likes max.'s post:
  • Jessixa