BanID: Forum ban

Ban Reason
TOS

Staff Member: Forums

Involved users
Me and the rest of the 2018-2019 staff

Why should you be unbanned?
(Posting for Georgy)

Why we should unban you: Well. Back in 2018 i believe, I was finaly promoted to teacher after years of constant playing FL.
i forgot what drama was going around at the time and if i had access to my account i could probably see the forums posts that led to this.
I know the issue was with one of my old friends and i stated my opinion publicly in a forums post where staff and my friend was going back and forward.
Like i said i Stated my opinion and i cant remember names well (weed fried memory) one of the admins that was recently promoted at the time basically told me in a private
Staff forums post that i could not talk about it anymore that if i did they would demote me. Me a Cuban kid that had to nearly die with muy family to get to the USA
to be able to have a thing called (Freedom of speech). I then said the exact same thing that i had freedom of speech and that they should not be controlling what i can
and what i cant say. They then demoted me and everything was left there forums wise because i was Pissed. Nobody stood against this Low lifes who think being admins of a server
suddenly means they are biog shots. I went in the game and muy teacher rank was still there. (I do apologize for this coming actions but for nothing els.) I went in the game
and just handed out Rp points as a big FU to the staff at the time which resulted in my perma ban. I then created my own server for a while just to play with the guys that knew me
which resulted in my forums ban for TOS. again. I do not apologize to the past staff for any of those actions because they dont deserve an apology. I do apolagyse to the current team and
the players i affected with my reckless actions. I hope this current team knows well that freedom of speech is a right and not a privilege. I have been back in the servers for about
3 days and im loving it just like i did years ago. I am ready to return if you guys are ready to have me back.

-Georgy.
Hi Georgy,

Thank you for your Forum UBR. I have lifted your ban, thank you for your apology.

Based on the situation, I will place your forum account on a temporary last chance. Any similar behaviour will mean the ban will be reinstated, although I hope this wouldn't happen.

Welcome back!
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Moved to Approved.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep