_unexpected04_
Steam Name: _unexpected04_

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420393797

BanID: 83736

Ban Reason
FailRP (stealing vehicles as government, ramming cars; driving with unnecessary recklessness) | 16th ban // Extended by SnowFlame

Staff Member: BoJack

Involved users
I honestly cant remember sorry since it was a while ago

Why should you be unbanned?
So hello before I start my appeal I want to explain why I took so long to make this appeal so I had a forms ban that was 100% deserved and I would like to apologise to anyone who was involved with that. 

But the ban I received in a non-related incident was not fair in my opinion. 

Now I don't remember ever detail but I remember most of it.

BoJack was the staff member who banned me so I'm guessing he was the staff member who dealt with the whole situation in game.

Now before we start BoJack did not handle the situation well.

So I was accused of stealing a man's van which is untrue. So pretty much I was driving my police car and I crashed it into a tree I then came across 2 men in a van (i can't remember their names so please respond if I'm talking about you)
Now I said "can I get a ride" or something like that and they said yeah. I was typing but I doubt the logs go back that far plus I'm not sure the exact date.

Now the driver said, "yeah jump on the back of the trailer" or something like that since the van only had 2 seats.
Now after this the driver crashed the van killing him and his friend but since I was on the back I didn't die.
So I got into the van and drove back into the city to give the man his truck back.
Now I don't remember exactly what happened but I remember I did not run anyone over or deal any damage to any other players. 
Now I don't remember ramming into other people but it's possible I just can't remember and if I did it was most likely an accident.

So I think I just got out of the van and left it near the city.

Now I want to point something out irl if a police officer finds a car wreck they are most likely going to clean it up by taking the truck back to some form of an impound. So that's kind of what I did I tried to bring the van back to the city.
Also, I was playing as a corrupt cop and I had corrupt in my description.

So an hour passes and everything is fine I'm doing my own thing and I come across the staff member in game and he offered to drive me somewhere so I got into his car and everything is fine. Then after he took me to the city he said something like "I was trying to pick you up as I thought you might be a troll but I guess you are fine" So due to that I feel like he had a grudge against me.

So like 10 minutes and he tp'd me to a field where he asked if I stole the van I explained everything and he said something like "Ok I guess you are fine" and he left then a little while later he tp'd me again and said that the vans owners friend made a sit and he's going to speak to him and then he will decide if I deserve a punishment. 

Now I found this weird since in every single sit that I have ever been apart of the staff member tps both parties to a roof BoJack never done this. 

Now before he left I said "can I not get a chance to defend my self" and he said no if you want to speak just make a staff request.
So like 5 minutes passed and I got banned.

He never told me that he was banning me he just randomly banned me when I was just walking around leaving me mostly confused.
Now there is no proof that I done anything wrong.
There was not a proper sit.
And I hardly got a chance to defend my self.

Now I know I have trolled a lot in the past but I had honestly changed like a week or two before my ban I was roleplaying and playing by the rules.

Id love to rejoin the fearless community and I had my second chance and I played by the rules during that period after my last chance appeal was accepted. 

Now I honestly feel like this ban was not fair as there was no sit I didn't get a chance to defend my self and I feel like BoJack just wanted to ban me.

Now I was planning to make a staff report on BoJack but another staff member alerted me that he was no longer staff.

Anyways to simplify everything.
There was no proof
There was no sit 
No one died.
Also, no roleplays were directly effected I harmed no one at all and I feel that I did nothing wrong.

(I feel like I should restate that this was a long time ago and I don't remember the quotes exactly)
Hello Alan,

Thank you for your UBR.

I appreciate your explanation of this incident, and as BoJack and SnowFlame are no longer with us, I am happy to give you the benefit of the doubt on this occasion. However, you do have quite the history of messing around on the servers and a lot of rule breakage.

In order to give you the chance to prove yourself, I will expire your ban as it has been served for over three months now. However, you will also be placed on a Last Chance. This means that any further rule breakage will lead to a much longer ban, and eventually permanent suspension from FL.

Please ensure you are clear with the rules, and you can always PM a staff member (including me) if you are not certain of something before you do it.

Have fun!

UBR Approved & Moved
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep