XWHISPERX, Marozas
Reported User(s): XWHISPERX, Marozas

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200533236, STEAM_0:0:64891246

Date & Time (GMT): 27/1/21 @ 11:50 GMT

Summary of the incident
Myself, Blaz and self were all sat at my house, I was farming. 2 rebels pull up and start spraying us down for no reason, they did not initiate any form of fear RP nor any form of communication. we clearly posed no threat to anyone lives.

Evidence
I've just been CDMED by them. did not get a clip showing it was them though others told me it was them
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
Involved:

Us 3 were just chatting as seen in the video. We did not do anything to the rebels and they killed Blaz for no reason.

They are still on the server rdming people
We were told that you stash contraband there, to back that probability you were walking with guns on you meaning that you were guarding something.
(01-27-2021, 12:21 PM)Maroziom Wrote: We were told that you stash contraband there, to back that probability you were walking with guns on you meaning that you were guarding something.

No contraband, blaz had a gun simply because the laws said (at the time) it was legal to. that's literally no reason to walk up and shoot us all dead with no initiation
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
Intention was to raid your house, the Dvdmr gave us false info than, he gave us info before switching to president
(01-27-2021, 12:55 PM)Maroziom Wrote: Intention was to raid your house, the Dvdmr gave us false info than, he gave us info before switching to president

even if it was your intention to raid you cant KOS? violence is the last option, you should have put us under fear rp ?
Hello Riggs!
Thank you for your player report on XWHISPERX and Marozas!

APPROVED

The accused are found guilty of what you accuse them of in this player report!

The accused are found guilty of violating the following rules:

[3.1] Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.

[3.1a] Violence should always be the last option.

In this case they claim that they had information about contraband being inside the property and that their intentions were to raid you because of this. They had a major opportunity to put all of you under FearRP and go down that route instead in terms of roleplaying, they should've done that instead of shooting you on sight.

The accused are being punished with the following:

2h Weapons Blacklist
2h Rebel Blacklist

Thank you once again for posting this player report!
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Moved & Closed
[Image: TglJDob.png]