ikashblankcheck
Reported User(s): ikashblankcheck

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:564061667

Date & Time (GMT): 25/1/21 @ 17:25 GMT

Summary of the incident
Was just mining and the accused came over and wanted me to drop my gun so he could have it which he obviously cant ask for when mugging and when told I won't he started shooting me with I responded with was to fire back at him

(sorry the graphics are so low idk how to fix it but this is what i got from console 

[FL:RP] DankNukem (STEAM_0:0:76958346) was killed by ikashblankcheck (STEAM_0:0:564061667) using Weapon [3188][cw_mr96]

Evidence
https://youtu.be/oo5cMfKf12o
Wasn’t really paying attention cuz i was mining..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
Hey, Dank. Next time you should definitely comply with what he says.

Here it seems like you made no effort to initially follow fearRP and therefore he shot you.
He should however take care to exercise that violence should always be the last option and not kill you.

Since his hours are so low he probably concluded you not complying would be a sufficient reason for your death.
I will write down this minor incident on his profile.

As for you, please read this rule again:
Quote:f you believe that something is against the rules, you should still RP along, and just call an admin using @. Don't try and stop the RP by saying that this is breaking the rules. You can inform them using local OOC, but unless the rule-breaking is blatant (i.e. someone is running around killing everybody or prop-pushing) you should continue to RP; you may be in the wrong, and then you would've stopped a valid RP for no reason.

Closed.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Moved
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.