VioletKittie
Your Name: Mac

Accused Staff Member: VioletKittie

Involved users
kane

Date & Time (GMT): 22/01/2021 @ 2am GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
I was in the server and was just driving around when a gun dealer fired shots at my car, I jumped out as I was playing in a cartel at the time and killed him. He then changed jobs which I was unaware of and he came out on the street and shot at my car as I drove by again but I didn't realize it was him as he changed jobs. I then stopped my car and ran after him which I didn't succeed as I couldn't find him. So I proceeded to run back to my car and drive it back to the city which is when I saw him in his blue shirt so I jumped out and said this is for shooting my car and killed him. Violet Kittie was on the server as an undercover admin, she picked me up and took me into a sit. she was very rude to me and didn't let me get my point across, I had to repeat myself 3 times and she didn't care what so ever, she made me feel very uncomfortable as she started to shout at me she also said and I quote ' I'm not listening blah blah blah' i don't have that on record but she said she did have a recording of the whole situation. A person on the server told me he recorded it and sent it to me on steam, the video I linked I didn't edit or do anything to it, it was the person who recorded it but you will be able to see how she acted and how my point wasn't considered, I don't want to minge about, I'm past that immature phase, I want to RP and try to become staff or maybe an event co-ordinitator,  I'm not wanting to minge about. I feel like in my situation I wasn't in the wrong and you will see how I try to explain my side in the video but I can't, thank you.

https://youtu.be/HvMZVdNmma0
Not involved
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting in a thread when not involved
Not involved
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting in a thread when not involved
Not involved
Hello Mac,
Thank you for posting this AA on me.
As I said in-game during our sit, you never listened to me as you kept repeating the same things over and over. I therefore said, "I don't want to continue bla bla bla" which means I don't want to continue arguing with you.
1st, You killed Hussein when he was a gun dealer and the reason was because he shot you ( I excused it).
2nd, your friend shot Hussein 3 minutes after you killed him for the same reason ( I still excused it).
But the 3rd time, Hussein was standing at the general store without any weapon and you just drove near him and shot him when he was unarmed. In our sit you told me that you shot him because he shot you but he was unarmed at that time ( That is my Question) and he was on his NLR. When people spawn, they never spawn with the same player model ( unless they set the model), and as far as I remember he was wearing the white jacket when he shot your car for the 2nd-time but you claimed he was wearing a blue shirt ( he did but that when he was not armed) when he shot your car (You can ask your friend to check the record if I was wrong). Also, this recording is after the sit had been going for over 5 minutes. I'm not shouting, when I talk in-game, you were still talking and interrupting me when I talking and you ignored my question and therefore I thought you maybe didn't hear me so I decided to talk a bit louder. Both you and Hussein broke the rules by shooting in a public place which is why I blacklisted both of you. Violence Should Be The Last Option. As far as I know, I never abused any of my powers here.
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
Thank you for taking your time to read, I understand the fact there was a lack of communication but when he died the 3rd time I didn't know he had previously died of someone in my cartel, I apologize for killing him when he had just spawned but you have to put yourself in my shoes and understand it from my point and not your point(an outsider) if I'm up the street and see someone shoot me and try to take my life as a founder and co-leader of one of the biggest cartels I'm not gonna let someone take my life I'm gonna stop them, you said in the sit why didn't you ask your friend, 'you obviously talkkkk' that there is metagaming which the server is against so if you're asking me to do that then no I won't. You said I wasn't listening to you but if you clearly watch the video I was listening to you at all times I let you speak when you wanted to and took on board what you said but when I tried to explain my self you didn't want to listen and seemed like you just wanted it over and done with, the point of an admin sit is for you to explain what I have done wrong then i have my point put across and you try to piece together what happened and see it from both points, not think I have seen this happen and that's final, then when someone trys to explain and you say blah blah blah and raise your voice saying you will kick me from the server and blacklist me, you don't seem to understand that I am trying to keep a clean slate as I have a staff application up, so why in the world would I sacrifice that chance by breaking such a little and silly rule, i don't come on to minge I come on to rp as you would see on the roleplay points on the first page and my names on there 4 times, i have been making the server fun with my clan everyday and to be spoken to like I'm some 0 hour player who just wants to mess around and ruin other peoples fun is a bit frustrating.

(this isn't abuse of power it's just the lack of respect and how she was being disrespectful which caused me a blacklist)

https://youtu.be/HvMZVdNmma0?t=68 (1:08) (this is where you said blah blah blah ....)
Sig too big - Dragnort 

Regards Mac safe g
"I didn't know he had previously died of someone in my cartel, I apologize for killing him when he had just spawned"
This is what I trying to say and explain, Mac. But you were never ready to hear. You say I never give you time to explain, but I did give you chance twice but you keep saying the same incident from him being a gun dealer and shot your vehicle. You know he had 0 hour and did is break the rule and you should choose to make PR on him instant of shot him back, twice. As I say I given both of you fair punishment as both of you did break the same rules.
Rule 7.1 - You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations, and Connectivity road.
It doesn't matter how big a gang leader are you still, you must put your profile low.
About the disrespect part, I do respect everyone. Also please provide the original video without any editing as there is something wrong with it.
As I said previously I didnt make the video someone else did the video part so I cant, I was explaining about the gun dealer part as you brought it up plenty of times if someone shoots your vehicle and your job is cartel member then in order for me to save me own life I must take action if my life is in danger, of course, I'm going to shoot them no matter the location, you expect me to make a pr on someone who changed jobs I'm not gonna stop mid way through being shot and say okay let me type a pr out, i would have made an @ call but no admin was on to my knowledge, you say you respect everyone here you didn't respect me and kept saying you had no time for me and kept interrupting me and being immature, I didn't break any rules your just seeing it from your point of view nobody else's you cleary shown in the video that you wasn't bothered about what I said and that you couldn't be bothered listening to me at all, this isn't me typing an unblack list request this is me explaining the context of what happened and showing people how you speak to people like your above them and give disrespect.
Sig too big - Dragnort 

Regards Mac safe g
Hello again Mac, as I say in-game either here i don't want put everything in the loop again and again. Again, I never abuse my power as I just did what I have to as admin. I will wait for SAs to conclude this. I already explain what should I have to explain. Please ask your friend to send the original Video. He can send you an edited video, then he also can send you the unedited video.
he isn't my friend just somebody who witnessed it, I said what needs to be said and I had to repeat myself because you made it clear you didn't wanna listen to me from the start but I've said what I need and gave my evidence thank you for taking your time to reply have a good day.
Sig too big - Dragnort 

Regards Mac safe g