What happened to admins with cocjk
My ego is huge. I just LOVE having the whip over all those players ready to show them how big my Garry's Mod banning ego is
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 3 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Steven8ken, Wolven, Molyneux481
(01-20-2021, 09:11 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Can't believe you missed Kpred from that list.

The fairest admin of them all.
Shut up
The following 1 user Likes Cox's post:
  • Wolven
(01-21-2021, 03:48 PM)Cox Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 09:11 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Can't believe you missed Kpred from that list.

Shut up

Stop replying to me mate, lingering about like the fucking flu
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Kpred
(01-21-2021, 07:29 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:

Shut up

Both of you please grow up
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5CUY_Bex3Y
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 2 users Like Generation's post:
  • TheSiphon, Lewwings
(01-21-2021, 07:51 PM)Haarek Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 07:29 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:

Shut up

Both of you please grow up

It a joke mate.

But we can stop commenting if you want and the forums can go back to being dead if you'd prefer?
The following 5 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Kpred, Jan, Ghost, Slaint, Wolven
lingering like covid 19 pandemic restrictions
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]
(01-21-2021, 01:39 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: My ego is huge. I just LOVE having the whip over all those players ready to show them how big my Garry's Mod banning ego is

Yeah you don’t need to tell us
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
What most admins do now is teach people of their mistakes rather than take action, for the better or for the worse. There's forgiving admins and then there's the more harsher ones. Personally teaching the player about what they did wrong is better rather than just straight up banning them. And if its continuous and the player doesn't learn from their mistakes the admins take action
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
The following 5 users Like DankNukem's post:
  • max., Lewwings, Panda, Steven8ken, Ludo
(01-22-2021, 08:54 AM)DankNukem Wrote: What most admins do now is teach people of their mistakes rather than take action, for the better or for the worse. There's forgiving admins and then there's the more harsher ones. Personally teaching the player about what they did wrong is better rather than just straight up banning them. And if its continuous and the player doesn't learn from their mistakes the admins take action

I agree. I did it on a player to player basis, if they were just outright minging I would punish them accordingly but if there was a player who made a genuine mistake, you explain what they did wrong, tell them to give the rules a read before they play again, warn them that if they break another rule that they will be punished.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 4 users Like Panda's post:
  • Steven8ken, max., DankNukem, Ludo