What happened to admins with cocjk
Rainbow 
What happened to the days where we had barrons of authority roaming the skys of evo city, with a beedy eye ready to pick up rule breakers and minges and bring them to swift justice. Now we have some of the most wetwipe admins who are totally bias towards their own friends and banning people for "aDmIn DiSrAsPeCt" when someone calls them stupid or calling them out for blatantly admin abusing by giving themselves shit. Fearless Admins have had a decline in not only authority but also just credibility, you remember kings like Spear or Raccoon or Generation? Strict but fair admins who were not bias towards their friends and would not take anything personally. Now we just have some 16 year olds who cry when you call them gay lol  Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant
Sig too big - Removed by Steven8ken
Need GH0STK1LL3R and Dob back on the team, didn't offer much but it would be a laugh
The following 2 users Like Kippsee's post:
  • Wolven, jhayw
They went to discuss this. But Divey closed the thread.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your signature was too big, Don't worry I have done you the favour and removed it Smile
Fearless Veteran 8^)
(01-20-2021, 08:22 PM)Steven8ken Wrote: Your signature was too big, Don't worry I have done you the favour and removed it Smile

This exactly what I mean, literally has no care for the server or the well being of its players, only concerned about his big ego and his power tripping because we all know this is the exact kind of guy to act like this online because he probably has no friends IRL Smile
Sig too big - Removed by Steven8ken
Can't believe you missed Kpred from that list.

The fairest admin of them all.
The following 4 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Rylund, Jordy, Steven8ken, Edned
(01-20-2021, 09:11 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Can't believe you missed Kpred from that list.

That pink lambo was fucking disgustin
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-20-2021, 09:11 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Can't believe you missed Kpred from that list.

Had the biggest biceps too I heard!

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
We hate admins!

Like if you agree
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 8 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Luna, Zecon, Self, Marty, Pollux, Slaint, justin, Ryan
crisps