Sniper Skinner, McKendry
(01-19-2021, 09:48 PM)WhyPhy Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 09:42 PM)Sniper Skinner Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 09:38 PM)WhyPhy Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 09:30 PM)Sniper Skinner Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 09:27 PM)WhyPhy Wrote: First action: against the car - timestamp 3:30 => followed by players within 1 seconds (3:31)
second action: Hands up - timestamp 3:32 => instantly followed by another order to stand against the car
third action: screaming "why are you resisting arrest" instantly followed by tazer abuse timestamp 3:35

In total, the players received 3 commands (against the car, hands up, against the car) of which 2 were followed (against the car). the players then received literally less than 3 seconds to hold their hands up.

The correct force for suspects who were armed? You can clearly see nobody was armed and we were all calmly walking towards the indicated location. previous player reports have set a clear president: violence only as a last resort and do not harm citizens who are clearly not wearing guns or forming a threat. We were doing nothing to create this aggressive heavy-handed approach?

Constantly screaming? Starts at 3:25 until 3:40, when you hear you have to take some breath. Insulting us with the following: "are you fucking retarded?", "you little bastard", "you fucking mong", "you fat vagina"
multiple of those commands and insults you quoted i did not say. i understand we sound similar but i didnt not call you a "little bastard" or "fat vagina"...

Also i said up against the car then hands up, i did not go back to saying against the car onces they were against the car

You personally said the following insults: "are you fucking retared" & "you fucking mong". These are not RP insults (like suarez is saying with "you filthy criminals") 

I transcribed your words:
"get up against the car now hands up against the car now get up against the car *inaudable word* why are you resisting arrest *tazed first person*  why are you resisting arrest stop resisting arrest stop resisting or you will be *tazed second person* tazed"
so wheres me saying little bastard or fat vagina? and also McKendry said filthy criminals ahaha

Calling people retards and mongs is pretty common here, sorry if that offends you but i didnt think you would be crying about it.

You said you were obeying commands now showing that you were talking instead of following orders.

McKendry mentioned these insults, check the recording, they are clearly on it Wink Im not going to argue what is clearly on tape.

calling people retard and mongs has never happened to me on this server, you were the first and until now the only person to say this. It is also clearly against server rules FYI: Do not swear excessively, argue, insult

As stated before, you gave all the people present less than 3 seconds to stand against the car and hold their arms up. Unless you have a bind to put your hands up, that is impossible unless that person has 1000 APM (which i think many gmod players, including myself, don't have). Yet Griggs and Theodore were stunned for no reason as can be seen on the video as they followed all your commands as soon as humanly possible.
Mong and Retard arnt swear words? ive literally said this to admins and shit loads in the past and noone cares.

You have gone from 5 seconds to 3 seconds, make up your mind. 

Ive been in countless situations where ive pulled people over unarmed and they have pulled guns out and killed me before i have even got out my car. You can keep saying this as much as you want but from personal experience this is the safest way for everyone.

If this was real life officers would be able to grab you and handcuff you like that. Sadly we cant so the safest was was a taser and handcuffs while on the floor. Again it could have been so much worse and we could have just shot you but we did what was safe.
(01-19-2021, 09:54 PM)Sniper Skinner Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 09:48 PM)WhyPhy Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 09:42 PM)Sniper Skinner Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 09:38 PM)WhyPhy Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 09:30 PM)Sniper Skinner Wrote: multiple of those commands and insults you quoted i did not say. i understand we sound similar but i didnt not call you a "little bastard" or "fat vagina"...

Also i said up against the car then hands up, i did not go back to saying against the car onces they were against the car

You personally said the following insults: "are you fucking retared" & "you fucking mong". These are not RP insults (like suarez is saying with "you filthy criminals") 

I transcribed your words:
"get up against the car now hands up against the car now get up against the car *inaudable word* why are you resisting arrest *tazed first person*  why are you resisting arrest stop resisting arrest stop resisting or you will be *tazed second person* tazed"
so wheres me saying little bastard or fat vagina? and also McKendry said filthy criminals ahaha

Calling people retards and mongs is pretty common here, sorry if that offends you but i didnt think you would be crying about it.

You said you were obeying commands now showing that you were talking instead of following orders.

McKendry mentioned these insults, check the recording, they are clearly on it Wink Im not going to argue what is clearly on tape.

calling people retard and mongs has never happened to me on this server, you were the first and until now the only person to say this. It is also clearly against server rules FYI: Do not swear excessively, argue, insult

As stated before, you gave all the people present less than 3 seconds to stand against the car and hold their arms up. Unless you have a bind to put your hands up, that is impossible unless that person has 1000 APM (which i think many gmod players, including myself, don't have). Yet Griggs and Theodore were stunned for no reason as can be seen on the video as they followed all your commands as soon as humanly possible.
Mong and Retard arnt swear words? ive literally said this to admins and shit loads in the past and noone cares.

You have gone from 5 seconds to 3 seconds, make up your mind. 

Ive been in countless situations where ive pulled people over unarmed and they have pulled guns out and killed me before i have even got out my car. You can keep saying this as much as you want but from personal experience this is the safest way for everyone.

If this was real life officers would be able to grab you and handcuff you like that. Sadly we cant so the safest was was a taser and handcuffs while on the floor. Again it could have been so much worse and we could have just shot you but we did what was safe.

fucking retard and fucking mong are literal swear words Wink 

I said 5 seconds as a time guess, but seeing you did not want to believe it, I transcribed your words with timestamps (look previous comments) and found out it was even less than 5 seconds, being 3 seconds 

I was told by admins that you are only allowed to use violence against players if they have given you a reason to (pulled out a gun, they actively threaten you) (see the player report on Xeen approved by Haarek where he states: "pulling out a shotgun on an unarmed person. Violence should always be the last option and in this case the player did not demonstrate good understanding of this rule. Getting verbally threatened with robbery is not a sufficient right to shoot someone"). You outnumbered us so if we pulled out a gun, it would have even been FearRP. 

Police is a reactive job, not a proactive job when it comes to gun crime. You do not go to a gunshop and arrest anyone that exits the shop because they could use the weapon for a crime later? You arrest or shoot the players the moment you see a gun. if you want to shoot and ask questions later, DarkRP is the way. CityRP is more related to real life where you can not randomly stun people without a valid reason.

So you admit to having committed something wrong as you say "it could have been so much worse and we could have just shot you". So this sentence shows you understand that indeed you should not have stunned us instantly within 3 seconds of an order?
[Image: 6rjHWyK.png]
(01-19-2021, 09:52 PM)WhyPhy Wrote: "Not being funny but 5 seconds is all it takes to pull a gun out then everyone be dead. You were tasered and then handcuffed. Its not like we shot you."

Thats also why this report is on police abuse and not RDM (which would have been the case if you shot us).

Again, I am not going to argue with here on the forum (as it is not constructive and in the end, admin has the final say). I just want to point out that all the actions are recorded and show an unwarranted initial heavy-handed approach to three unarmed, non-suspicious, non-wanted men who followed the police commands as soon as possible.
I was simply saying my side of the story in a reply. You were the one who initiated an 'argument'.

We had reports of armed men, we also saw u recklessly driving. noone died. everyone was okay. What i did was for everyones safety. I dont represent the other officers.
Right..

While there isn't any serious rule-breakage here there's mainly two things to point out.

Sniper skinner, you obviously abused your tazer - The two tazings obviously weren't justified.
Since you don't have any previous blacklists you will receive a warning in this case for failRP.

Whyphy, when an officer is holding you at gunpoint giving commands you must abide by fearRP. Don't turn an IC situation into an OOC if not absolutely needed. Them breaking the rules does not mean you can halt the RP - you must still RP along.
As explained here

Quote:If you believe that something is against the rules, you should still RP along, and just call an admin using @. Don't try and stop the RP by saying that this is breaking the rules. You can inform them using local OOC, but unless the rule-breaking is blatant (i.e. someone is running around killing everybody or prop-pushing) you should continue to RP; you may be in the wrong, and then you would've stopped a valid RP for no reason.

Also remember that arrests are mainly dealt IC unless obvious failRP is present.

Warnings issued.

Closed
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.