Sniper Skinner, McKendry
Reported User(s): Sniper Skinner, McKendry

Reported User's SteamID: no clue

Date & Time (GMT): 19/1/21 @ 18:50 GMT

Summary of the incident
Massive abuse of police props - Random Arrest 

Initially, some ppl were already complaining about trigger happy officers, one of our friends already got random arrested and tazed several times because he lagged into a wall and was arrested for "reckless driving". Even his OOC attempt to explain did not work. (this is not included in the footage)

The footage of this complaint starts at around 2:30. We were driving away from the scene where this happened with our friends and took the corner on the wrong side of the road (I claim I didn't because I thought I did not, but after reviewing the footage, I see indeed I did this).

Instead of pulling us aside and asking us to leave the vehicle, my friends were instantly tazed by Sniper Skinner. I was trying to ask for an explanation but then got knocked on the floor by McKendry for no reason. 

We then gave up on RP in accordance with the rules as we already stated that we thought this was an abuse of police props and we did not even receive time to explain ourselves in LOOC as we were instantly tazed and knocked unconscious (the tazing without a reason and the knocking unconscious without a reason).

It then continued with us asking in voice why they were dealing with us so heavy-handed, yet the only thing we received were insults and made-up claims (as you can clearly hear as they switch their reasons from: driving on the wrong side -> obstructing the police -> recklessly driving -> talking to the police) 

Fun fact, McKendry even said: "Yep I seen all these things", Even though it can be clearly seen he arrived after 20 seconds, when already two people were laying on the floor, tazed by the police.

In conclusion: Both Sniper Skinner and McKendry randomly abused police props and insulted Theodore, Griggs and Myself. next to this, they also randomly arrest griggs. Initially, I wanted to include sinclair but in the end he played it cool and he was right with his initial observation with me driving on the wrong side.

In accordance with the rules, police should not be able to behave this way, even if they are "corrupt":
"Rules on Corrupt cops: You also cannot believe you are some god-like figure who is beyond repercussion, this means that you can't go around breaking FailRP and constantly screaming at people"

On the footage, you can see who was all present: Theodore, Griggs and I (WhyPhy) were being arrested; Sniper Skinner, McKendry and Sinclair were the main police officers talking. Griggs also has a recording of his POV which if asked I can also provide.

Evidence
[Image: 6rjHWyK.png]
As admitted in this statement, the suspects were driving on the wrong side of the road. We were aggressive towards them as we already had reports about people in similar cars with weapons so we took every precaution we could. We gave orders to raise their hands so i could handcuff them, when not complied with, I used the taser to be able to handcuff them without a risk of them pulling weapons out. I did not have communications with McKendry at the time and did not expect him to use his baton. The reason we gave them multiple times as seen on their video was that they were recklessly driving (you can hear us say it multiple times) the person arrested for interfering was a 3rd man who wasn't driving.

Out of character my description has corrupt in it meaning my character is often aggressive and short tempered with people when they commit crimes. Them constantly saying they did nothing when we saw them do it (and then admit to it on their statement) would have angered my character. 

Me and a fellow officer then left the scene to go to villas as reports of an armed man there came out leaving McKendry with the men. I didn't know anything which went on from then.
(01-19-2021, 08:51 PM)Sniper Skinner Wrote: As admitted in this statement, the suspects were driving on the wrong side of the road. We were aggressive towards them as we already had reports about people in similar cars with weapons so we took every precaution we could. We gave orders to raise their hands so i could handcuff them, when not complied with, I used the taser to be able to handcuff them without a risk of them pulling weapons out. I did not have communications with McKendry at the time and did not expect him to use his baton. The reason we gave them multiple times as seen on their video was that they were recklessly driving (you can hear us say it multiple times) the person arrested for interfering was a 3rd man who wasn't driving.

Out of character my description has corrupt in it meaning my character is often aggressive and short tempered with people when they commit crimes. Them constantly saying they did nothing when we saw them do it (and then admit to it on their statement) would have angered my character. 

Me and a fellow officer then left the scene to go to villas as reports of an armed man there came out leaving McKendry with the men. I didn't know anything which went on from then.

First point to address is that you provided the two men around 5 seconds to respond. 2 different orders were given: against the car or hands up. Both stood against the car. Yet they were still stunned?

Next to this, the rules on corrupt officers do not allow you to scream nor abuse your police equipment, which you clearly did. Nor did you just use the tazer to be able to handcuff, it can be clearly seen that you tazed two man of which one was perfectly following any commands given by the officer.

Rule on corrupt officers:
1. "What you can't do is be rude to people for no reason, although you are corrupt you still don't want to lose your job by being reported."
2. "You also cannot believe you are some god-like figure who is beyond repercussion, this means that you can't go around breaking FailRP and constantly screaming at people"
(01-19-2021, 09:02 PM)WhyPhy Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 08:51 PM)Sniper Skinner Wrote: As admitted in this statement, the suspects were driving on the wrong side of the road. We were aggressive towards them as we already had reports about people in similar cars with weapons so we took every precaution we could. We gave orders to raise their hands so i could handcuff them, when not complied with, I used the taser to be able to handcuff them without a risk of them pulling weapons out. I did not have communications with McKendry at the time and did not expect him to use his baton. The reason we gave them multiple times as seen on their video was that they were recklessly driving (you can hear us say it multiple times) the person arrested for interfering was a 3rd man who wasn't driving.

First point to address is that you provided the two men around 5 seconds to respond. 2 different orders were given: against the car or hands up. Both stood against the car. Yet they were still stunned?

Next to this, the rules on corrupt officers do not allow you to scream nor abuse your police equipment, which you clearly did. Nor did you just use the tazer to be able to handcuff, it can be clearly seen that you tazed two man of which one was perfectly following any commands given by the officer.

Rule on corrupt officers:
1. "What you can't do is be rude to people for no reason, although you are corrupt you still don't want to lose your job by being reported."
2. "You also cannot believe you are some god-like figure who is beyond repercussion, this means that you can't go around breaking FailRP and constantly screaming at people"
Against the car order was given, they went against the car, i said hands up, they didnt.

Screaming and the taser were because like i said we had reports of armed men. 

They did not follow commands to put hands up.

Taser was deployed and while they were on the floor i handcuffed them so yes the taser was used to handcuff.

1. I was not rude, i was using correct force for suspects who may be armed.
2. I didnt constantly scream. As soon as they were handcuffed and safe i stopped shouting.
First action: against the car - timestamp 3:30 => followed by players within 1 seconds (3:31)
second action: Hands up - timestamp 3:32 => instantly followed by another order to stand against the car
third action: screaming "why are you resisting arrest" instantly followed by tazer abuse timestamp 3:35

In total, the players received 3 commands (against the car, hands up, against the car) of which 2 were followed (against the car). the players then received literally less than 3 seconds to hold their hands up.

The correct force for suspects who were armed? You can clearly see nobody was armed and we were all calmly walking towards the indicated location. previous player reports have set a clear president: violence only as a last resort and do not harm citizens who are clearly not wearing guns or forming a threat. We were doing nothing to create this aggressive heavy-handed approach?

Constantly screaming? Starts at 3:25 until 3:40, when you hear you have to take some breath. Insulting us with the following: "are you fucking retarded?", "you little bastard", "you fucking mong", "you fat vagina"
(01-19-2021, 09:27 PM)WhyPhy Wrote: First action: against the car - timestamp 3:30 => followed by players within 1 seconds (3:31)
second action: Hands up - timestamp 3:32 => instantly followed by another order to stand against the car
third action: screaming "why are you resisting arrest" instantly followed by tazer abuse timestamp 3:35

In total, the players received 3 commands (against the car, hands up, against the car) of which 2 were followed (against the car). the players then received literally less than 3 seconds to hold their hands up.

The correct force for suspects who were armed? You can clearly see nobody was armed and we were all calmly walking towards the indicated location. previous player reports have set a clear president: violence only as a last resort and do not harm citizens who are clearly not wearing guns or forming a threat. We were doing nothing to create this aggressive heavy-handed approach?

Constantly screaming? Starts at 3:25 until 3:40, when you hear you have to take some breath. Insulting us with the following: "are you fucking retarded?", "you little bastard", "you fucking mong", "you fat vagina"
multiple of those commands and insults you quoted i did not say. i understand we sound similar but i didnt call you a "little bastard" or "fat vagina"...

Also i said up against the car then hands up, i did not go back to saying against the car onces they were against the car
(01-19-2021, 09:30 PM)Sniper Skinner Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 09:27 PM)WhyPhy Wrote: First action: against the car - timestamp 3:30 => followed by players within 1 seconds (3:31)

multiple of those commands and insults you quoted i did not say. i understand we sound similar but i didnt not call you a "little bastard" or "fat vagina"...

Also i said up against the car then hands up, i did not go back to saying against the car onces they were against the car

You personally said the following insults: "are you fucking retared" & "you fucking mong". These are not RP insults (like suarez is saying with "you filthy criminals") 

I transcribed your words:
"get up against the car now hands up against the car now get up against the car *inaudable word* why are you resisting arrest *tazed first person*  why are you resisting arrest stop resisting arrest stop resisting or you will be *tazed second person* tazed"
(01-19-2021, 09:38 PM)WhyPhy Wrote:

multiple of those commands and insults you quoted i did not say. i understand we sound similar but i didnt not call you a "little bastard" or "fat vagina"...

You personally said the following insults: "are you fucking retared" & "you fucking mong". These are not RP insults (like suarez is saying with "you filthy criminals") 

"get up against the car now hands up against the car now get up against the car *inaudable word* why are you resisting arrest *tazed first person*  why are you resisting arrest stop resisting arrest stop resisting or you will be *tazed second person* tazed"
so wheres me saying little bastard or fat vagina? and also McKendry said filthy criminals ahaha

Calling people retards and mongs is pretty common here, sorry if that offends you but i didnt think you would be crying about it.

Not being funny but 5 seconds is all it takes to pull a gun out then everyone be dead. You were tasered and then handcuffed. Its not like we shot you.
(01-19-2021, 09:42 PM)Sniper Skinner Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 09:38 PM)WhyPhy Wrote:

so wheres me saying little bastard or fat vagina? and also McKendry said filthy criminals ahaha

Calling people retards and mongs is pretty common here, sorry if that offends you but i didnt think you would be crying about it.

You said you were obeying commands now showing that you were talking instead of following orders.

McKendry mentioned these insults, check the recording, they are clearly on it Wink Im not going to argue what is clearly on tape.

calling people retard and mongs has never happened to me on this server, you were the first and until now the only person to say this. It is also clearly against server rules FYI: Do not swear excessively, argue, insult

As stated before, you gave all the people present less than 3 seconds to stand against the car and hold their arms up. Unless you have a bind to put your hands up, that is impossible unless that person has 1000 APM (which i think many gmod players, including myself, don't have). Yet Griggs and Theodore were stunned for no reason as can be seen on the video as they followed all your commands as soon as humanly possible.
"Not being funny but 5 seconds is all it takes to pull a gun out then everyone be dead. You were tasered and then handcuffed. Its not like we shot you."

Thats also why this report is on police abuse and not RDM (which would have been the case if you shot us).

Again, I am not going to argue with here on the forum (as it is not constructive and in the end, admin has the final say). I just want to point out that all the actions are recorded and show an unwarranted initial heavy-handed approach to three unarmed, non-suspicious, non-wanted men who followed the police commands as soon as possible.