Jay
Reported User(s): Jay

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:218112739

Date & Time (GMT): 19/1/21 @ 18:15 GMT

Summary of the incident
Possible RDM they say I kidnapped one of their guys but the player that I did have as a hostage was Police officers when trying to find and assassinate the president not part of Jays gang nearlly an hour after they decided to shoot at my car then procceded to RDM me, below I have submited two video, one of the raid on Nexus and the assassination of the president and second the possible RDM.

Evidence

Hello Simple,

So the reason we engaged you and your group was due to one of the members of a group I work with (the Ridderzz Cartel) Radiod in that your crew kidnapped him and pulled guns on him and we then went on a manhunt for you and your group. We then tried to stop your convoy which didnt quite go as planned and then resulted in us opening fire at the cars. This Member came to me as a player telling us this info, not mentioning that he was a police officer at the time so our information was that you Kidnapped one of our guys while they were actively part of the Cartel, that was what he told us which now turns out was a lie. Seeing now that he was a police officer when that happend is information he did not state and I definetly admit and see my failure and wrongdoing here in that scenario. I apologize to you and your friends for this and I will without a doubt accept the punishment for this if put out.

Kind regards
[Image: 67bb59acdce983405efbe57675290bd0.png]
Thank you, Hopefully we can be more trusted towards each other next I not gonna break rules as I do not want to ruin my reputation I can build on this server and their is no fun in not play along side the rules but apologies accepted.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting in a thread when not involved
#Ridderzz Cartel and The Bratva working togheter? Cheese

Warned. -Haa
[Image: 6rjHWyK.png]
Seems you two resolved the case by yourselves.

As long as you reflect and hopefully improve for future RP I don't see any problem with leaving it there.

Denied.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.