Xeen, Griggs
There was police officers, you didn't have to use lethal force. I'm not gonna reply unless a staff member requests.
Let me clarify the following of what happend at the situation and point out the wrong doing you commited.
Yes, the person we're talking about said multiple times "This is a robbery" however, that same person wasnt armed and didnt pose any threat to anyone as he was saying it in a joke-ish way.

In other words, you did shoot someone who wasnt armed, wasnt posing a threat to anyone in a public setting thus the reason for this report. Also this endangered your own life, the results of that was you getting shot by Slaint and myself.

I checked my recordings and seems I had it on mute so I cannot show my POV of the situation as I was involved. Hence this comment.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(01-19-2021, 03:17 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Let me clarify the following of what happend at the situation and point out the wrong doing you commited.
Yes, the person we're talking about said multiple times "This is a robbery" however, that same person wasnt armed and didnt pose any threat to anyone as he was saying it in a joke-ish way.

In other words, you did shoot someone who wasnt armed, wasnt posing a threat to anyone in a public setting thus the reason for this report. Also this endangered your own life, the results of that was you getting shot by Slaint and myself.

I checked my recordings and seems I had it on mute so I cannot show my POV of the situation as I was involved. Hence this comment.

Did you not just admit to saying that it was dealt with in-game? like you were a cop, saw someone being robbed, did nothing because "he was only joking" (which I think is a very weird reasoning for a cop ..... but okay), some guy shot the guy who he thought was robbing him, then you cops shot him because he had a firearm and opened fire on a robber.

Like I wasn't there, nor do I know what was said but your comment kinda agrees to it being dealt with in-game as both the robber and the guy defending himself got shot.

Also, who actually recorded? Cus you claim RDM but u weren't shot? Like isn't that ARDM?
[Image: 6rjHWyK.png]
In the video I clearly see Xeen pulling out a shotgun on an unarmed person.

Violence should always be the last option and in this case Xeen did not demonstrate good understanding of this rule.
Getting verbally threatened with robbery is not a sufficient right to shoot someone. Griggs will not be punished as he simply acted on the already initiated situation by Xeen.

Approved.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.