Date & Time (GMT): 19/1/21 @ 14:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
RDM Crime in public

Griggs - STEAM_0:0:64234196

Evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaTAJO_pg14
click if the video doesnt work ^
sorry for no audio but it doesnt matter
Video has no audio but one of them said they where gonna Rob so thats why shoot was fired not RDM
The Audio is important, and has been purposefully left out.

To add context, this guy is saying "This is a robbery" multiple times, in front of the base. I then open fire as you can see in the video, the cops then fire on me. I am saying "I submit" but to be fair to the cops they probs can't hear that. then because the cops are killing me the other guys moves to defend me (as you can see in the video he begins shooting at the cops due to them shooting us (were in a group))

Excuse the spelling. Dyslexic brain and all
Firstly it is rdm, you shot him and me right infront of a police officer. And you did it in public. So either way you broke at least 1 rule. Also if someone says they are going to rob you don't pull out a gun and shoot them.

I didn't purposely leave out the audio, OBS just isn't recording it and personally i dont want my voice to be init. But you can still see i was hit with the first shot and in return i shot you alongside brikass.
(01-19-2021, 02:47 PM)Slaint Wrote: Firstly it is rdm, you shot him and me right infront of a police officer. And you did it in public. So either way you broke at least 1 rule. Also if someone says they are going to rob you don't pull out a gun and shoot them.

I didn't purposely leave out the audio, OBS just isn't recording it and personally i dont want my voice to be init. But you can still see i was hit with the first shot and in return i shot you alongside brikass.

You are clearly able to see in that video that you getting hit was a missfire, I was not aiming for you but the person posing a threat to me, which as far as i'm aware (albeit I don't know everything there is to know) doesnt break any rules
(01-19-2021, 02:53 PM)Xeen Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 02:47 PM)Slaint Wrote: Firstly it is rdm, you shot him and me right infront of a police officer. And you did it in public. So either way you broke at least 1 rule. Also if someone says they are going to rob you don't pull out a gun and shoot them.

You are clearly able to see in that video that you getting hit was a missfire, I was not aiming for you but the person posing a threat to me, which as far as i'm aware (albeit I don't know everything there is to know) doesnt break any rules

To add to my comment this is the rules on RDM
"Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid."

Shouting "this is a robbery" outside of my base, not only counts as a valid RP reason but also protection
(01-19-2021, 02:56 PM)Xeen Wrote:

"Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid."

Shouting "this is a robbery" outside of my base, not only counts as a valid RP reason but also protection
And you still shot a unarmed man in a public area.
Its important to note, that i did not KILL anyone, so even if your right (I don't agree) its NOT RDM but ARDM. Also i fired at you after killing a guy i was basing with so i had legit reason. In addition, he clearly was aiming at the man who said "THIS IS A ROBBERY GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY" and hit you in the cross fire. killing someone who said he was going to rob you IS BY THE RULES NOT RDM. In terms of him hitting you that's bad luck and sorry about that.
(01-19-2021, 02:58 PM)Slaint Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 02:56 PM)Xeen Wrote:

And you still shot a unarmed man in a public area.

It seems were going back and forth, could you quote what rule I have broken?
Also the rule your trying to refer to is no crime in public not defending against someone threat to rob you so no rule broken?