Where is FL lacking
(01-20-2021, 11:43 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 11:20 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 06:44 PM)Marty Wrote: Tbh it all went downhill when they banned propsurfing.

You joke but all the rps you could do when you could unfreeze props and have people stand on them...

The server feels like it's just full of scripts bought off the gmodstore with no cohesion or proper thought put into them.

Necessary evil for now due to low staff activity, the only thing keeping the server from turning into a mess at times is the prop protection being super strict. It isn't a permanent solution though and will likely be eased back to what FLAMS was in the future.

This has nothing to do with staff activity. Proppushing was hardly an issue. Don’t blame minorities of the team for a script that fucks up dupe spawning

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • Self
(01-20-2021, 01:28 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 06:44 PM)Marty Wrote: Tbh it all went downhill when they banned propsurfing.

You joke but all the rps you could do when you could unfreeze props and have people stand on them...

The server feels like it's just full of scripts bought off the gmodstore with no cohesion or proper thought put into them.

Necessary evil for now due to low staff activity, the only thing keeping the server from turning into a mess at times is the prop protection being super strict. It isn't a permanent solution though and will likely be eased back to what FLAMS was in the future.

This has nothing to do with staff activity. Proppushing was hardly an issue. Don’t blame minorities of the team for a script that fucks up dupe spawning

I've handled more prop pushing cases now/when the new prop protection was put in place than before lmao, I never thought it was a massive issue.
Fearless Veteran 8^)
(01-20-2021, 01:52 PM)Steven8ken Wrote:

I've handled more prop pushing cases now/when the new prop protection was put in place than before lmao, I never thought it was a massive issue.

This must be the good communication Pollux said you guys had in the discord and forums.
The following 6 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Kpred, RoCKy, Conn, Steven8ken, Joe Joe, Lewwings
(01-20-2021, 01:52 PM)Steven8ken Wrote:

Well then does this mean its gonna get reverted lol
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(01-20-2021, 07:37 AM)Marty Wrote: I'm just gonna come out and say it right.

V33x is shit
V2D is shit
V5P is shit
Little town is shit
That other one with the town hall is shit.
Rockwhateverthefuckitscalled is shit.

Gmod in general is shit.

When have a gaming system made in 2006 based on a game that was out when I was in primary school its never going to work.

People want 60FPS from a server that's run on an ancient game hosted on a server under Awestrucks bed, its never going to happen.

Stop pissing about and moaning on an internet forum and either play it or don't.

you're on an internet forum and you don't play? what's your excuse?
The communication is a joke. There’s no meetings, no proper discussions, and everything seems nailed down to some subsection in the forum that barely gets properly read. It needs to be got on top of, and that can only come from one place.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 3 users Like Conn's post:
  • Steven8ken, Dragnort_, RoCKy
What Moly said July 2020 perfectly describes it right now.

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=96611

-Removed by Steven8ken
One of the biggest problems I've noticed so far as a rejoining player is the new prop-protect system. It is absolutely abysmal. I'm not sure what the major problem with FLAMS was that lead to its removal but honestly I'd take it back in a heartbeat, prop abuse has been made out to be a bigger problem than it ever has been, and don't get me started on spawning in dupes, have the community cant do a proper RP without some moron standing in the dupe and if theres no staff on and someones being a minge theres nothing you can do. All the prop-protect system does is limit RP, one of the most pointless and counter-intuitive systems I've seen.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 3 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Self, Lewwings, Zecon

Recruit more staff, don't restrict the players.
(01-20-2021, 03:05 PM)Conn Wrote: The communication is a joke. There’s no meetings, no proper discussions, and everything seems nailed down to some subsection in the forum that barely gets properly read. It needs to be got on top of, and that can only come from one place.

That's defo down to divey then I mean like I said int eh OP what has he done? ????

tell a lie he made it 6 months until u can change ur name rlly nice forum addition lmao