Mckendry
Reported User(s): Mckendry

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80162814

Date & Time (GMT): 12/1/21 @ 01:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
In the following incident the accused fired at me whilst I was entering nexusgarage with a firearm on my back which then turned into a shootout resulting in me killing the accused(see Clip 1). Shortly after this I got back into my car when the accused broke his NLR and started to arrest one of my buddies. In an attempt to free him, I got out of my car with my gun drawn which then led to Mckendry pulling out his firearm which resulted in me killing the accused again(see Clip 2). After that I got back into my car and drove to bluefin suites where I was waiting to pick someone up when I noticed the accused running after my car ( after dying twice which means he should not be able to remember me or my car) with his gun drawn and telling me to get out before proceeding to RDM me after 3 seconds (see Clip3).

On top of this I'd like to add a 4th clip (incident took place on the 15.01.2021 at 06:00 PM CEST) which shows the accused randomly tasing me which has not been the first time this has happend in the past days. I've made efforts to try and resolve the differences with the accused ingame but he does not seem to be interested so I've come to make this thread.

Evidence
Approved - mass breaking NLR, RDM and abusing police tools - 1h blacklist from cop/weapons 2h blacklist from NLR spawning
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
moved
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]