!Louie
Steam Name: !Louie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80088192

BanID: 84087

Ban Reason
Second account when banned, wanted to play with friends.

Staff Member: Steven8ken

Involved users
Mckendry, Wiyam, MoneyMiller

Why should you be unbanned?
Reason: Originaly banned for prop minge wich is fair and i understand that that is deserved, After the second day of my original ban i thought it would be a good idea to make a second steam account so that i can play with my mates who also play the server. I understand that what i did is really really stupid. I have a decent amount of hours on this server now and i would really hate to not be able to play again. I understand that wha

Staff member who banned you: Steven8ken

Reason why you should be unbanned: After the second day of my original ban i thought it would be a good idea to make a second steam account so that i can play with my mates who also play the server. I understand that what i did is really really stupid. I have a decent amount of hours on this server now and i would really hate to not be able to play again. I understand that what i did wrong and that it could have had issues but i was not thinking and just decided to do it at that time. I understand what i have done and i will not make dumb mistakes like that again, I used to play this server allot and now that people are getting back into it i would love to come back on and roleplay/have a good time without the things i have done in the recent pass.
Approved,

Ban will stay on record, Please don't let it happen again.
Fearless Veteran 8^)