BanID: 84054

Ban Reason
FearRP

Staff Member: Toe Shmicki

Involved users
Toe Shmicki

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello.
This is the stupidest little ban i have ever seen.
I have been banned one time before and ill admit that was a valid reason but this was just a stupid situation.
So i just spawned in right, and i drive like 10 feet, not even that probably. And i see a bunch of people and i stop. One of them said stop the car and i didnt. This was not a police officer this was a rebel. So i dont think this is FearRP. And then he started shooting at my car until the admin just deletes my car and bans me for 12 hours? 12 HOURS. I dont think this was a valid reason what so ever and that this was a rediculous move.
Hello johadelet
I didn't "just delete" your car and banned you for 12 hours. I explained the issue to you and why you recieved this ban. Like I mentioned then, just because you don't agree with the RP situation, you can't ignore the FearRP. FearRP applies to you regardless if it's a cop or not aiming their weapon at you.

This is what the rules says:
[3.4b] You cannot run or drive away from someone when they have you at gunpoint. Exception: If you are in a vehicle and their weapon is a taser, FearRP does not apply. Exception: SWAT Van must be entered via the rear doors for FearRP to apply to its occupants.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Denied due to him admit he broke a rule
"ill admit that was a valid reason"
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]