waluskk
Reported User(s): waluskk

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106040070

Date & Time (GMT): 08/01/2021 @ 17:16 GMT

Summary of the incident
I get an officer request from a civilian. I drive past villas and onto the grass of Nightingale Farmhouse, I find waluskk watering plants. I tell him there's been a request and he says that there's nothing illegal going on. I then ask to take a look in the farmhouse so I know for certain, he replies "No because its none of your fuckin' business." I proceed to warrant and taze, (just so he didn't fire whilst I was warranting) he then tells me I'm getting a PR which is later explained to be for randomly raiding. I open the door to find a car and a keypad room, I open the door to find drug labs and money printers. He had by then woken up and walked over to me. I reload my tazer as he walks over to me, he then realised I've seen the contraband and gets inside the vehicle. He then attempts to drive away but I manage to get infront of him (his vehicle is facing Industrial Tunnel). He stops his vehicle, I have my MP5 out and request him to get out, he stays silent and runs me over.

Evidence
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...nknown.png
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
Edits were done because I incorrectly specified what type of request it was. Smile
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
Approved - 3-hour cars blacklist
CDM - third blacklist in a row
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]