[FL:RP] Abodigamer
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] Abodigamer

Reported User's SteamID: Abodigamer

Date & Time (GMT): 28/12/2020 @ 20:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Basically as the Vice President I increased the taxes thinking that the President would be fine with it, but he wasn't and even after me apologising and saying I'd change it back to the wanted tax, he demoted me. Which is understandable.

However, later on when I was a Police Officer, when I went up to him and asked "remember me from earlier? haha," he asked me why I changed the taxes. I told him the same thing as before, I thought he'd be okay with it. Then he demoted me from Police Officer for 'changing taxes'??

Feel free to look at the evidence.

Evidence
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...nknown.png

Couldn't figure out how to paste photos, so there's a discord link to the evidence.
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
Hello Blaz!
Thank you for your player report on Abodigamer!
I will be the one handling this case.

I will await response from the accused before coming to a conclusion.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Hello

Firstly I would like to thank u for make the PR I like people who try to keep the server clean

2-You changed to VP and changed taxes to 40 without my permission I demoted u u came back as a police officer crying about that i have demote u and why u demoted me I instantly demoted pressing y and the up arrow everything was in logs and taxi can check it i just demoted u again for not working and u still came back as an police serg and kept crying stop it please
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
Btw the way I have callum as a witness to what happened but he ahs an issue with the formus i ask u taxi to wait till he can give his full statement

because Blaz joins the server to minge not to role play
I don't 'minge' and I also never came back crying about it. Yes, I changed the taxes to 40 and thought you'd be alright with it, and I understand the demotion from Vice President.

However, you are lying when you bring up me coming back and crying about it. I never did such thing and even if I did, you could've put that also inside of the demotion reason? So its pretty obvious you're making that up. Also do you have any evidence except logs to back yourself up?

To add onto this, today Abodi demoted me from Vice President for 'not working well' whilst he was walking around on the Nexus porch doing nothing.

Thankyou to the moderators whom take action upon this type of content.
-Blaz
-Discord - blaz#7651
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Hello Blaz,
I just noticed that your PR is currently invalid due to you not providing a valid steam-id.
You have 24h to fix this.
Thank you!
Adding to that there isn't a rule that says the president can't demote <3 read the rules

PR should be declined do to that there isn't any thing in the rules that says u can't demote for no reason
After a quick chat with steven he clearly stated that there was a rule and it was removed so PR should get declined as there isn't any rule that says demoting with no reason is not allowed while i demoted Blaz with a reason but incase u think that it was for no reason that's a photo from steven that he says that the rule got removed

[Image: 18a7fd8010373ba77a15afd92c25e498.png]
(12-29-2020, 06:38 PM)Toe Shmicki Wrote: Hello Blaz,
I just noticed that your PR is currently invalid due to you not providing a valid steam-id.
You have 24h to fix this.
Thank you!
Hi Toe,
I went to the account and couldn't find an ID that was numbers, only Abodigamer.
You can see yourself here. https://steamcommunity.com/id/Abodigamer
Hello Blaz!
Thank you for making this player report!

APPROVED

The accused is found guilty of the following:

[2.4] Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). This includes things such as floating bathtubs and unrealistic car colors unless there is an RP reason.

The reason for this is because the accused didn't have a valid enough reason to demote you a second time, also considering you didn't have access to change taxes as a Police Officer.

The accused will be punished with the following:

A warning for his actions

I don't believe his actions are severe enough to warrant a blacklist or ban.

Thank you again for making this PR and make sure to provide a valid SteamID in the future. You can find SteamID's through the SteamID finder here on the forums. A second tips is to check the ban or blacklist list to check if the accused has been punished in the past, then you can grab the SteamID from there.