The year 2020
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJDmsbQBw3-...m6fg4lybqs
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
It was indeed a rough year full of up and downs for most of the people. Let’s see what 2021 brings us.
It is also kind of interesting that the government and all countries are scared of a virus of which you need to be tested of to know if you even have it. Times won’t get easier, that’s what my grandma says always
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
(12-28-2020, 11:35 PM)RoCKy Wrote: It was indeed a rough year full of up and downs for most of the people. Let’s see what 2021 brings us.
It is also kind of interesting that the government and all countries are scared of a virus of which you need to be tested of to know if you even have it. Times won’t get easier, that’s what my grandma says always

Ever thought that they might be scared of it since 1% of the general population dies from it?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
blah blah blah, idgafk bout statistics or anything like that. This year has truly indicated what is important to me within my life and the future is only there for me to pursue it.
Where am I?
The following 2 users Like Ducktard's post:
  • Awestruck, RedPanda
(12-29-2020, 02:23 AM)Haarek Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 11:35 PM)RoCKy Wrote: It was indeed a rough year full of up and downs for most of the people. Let’s see what 2021 brings us.

Ever thought that they might be scared of it since 1% of the general population dies from it?
1% is not much for a virus I have to say
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
(12-29-2020, 11:12 AM)RoCKy Wrote:

1% is not much for a virus I have to say

1% isn't much until you put it into perspective.

Population of the world: 7.594 billion
1% of the population: 75.94 million

UK Population: 66.65 million
1% of the population: 666,500 

Case in point, a percentage may look small but it has a very large impact. It's very dangerous to look at a percentage without considering the actual impact. Additionally, you have to consider how a virus is spread, which means that though some may have higher mortality rates, they are much less likely to be spread to many people.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • RoCKy
(12-29-2020, 04:59 AM)Ducktard Wrote: blah blah blah, idgafk bout statistics or anything like that. This year has truly indicated what is important to me within my life and the future is only there for me to pursue it.

fax
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Best year yet:

Pay rise Cool
Bonus Cool
Working from home blended
Job became significantly more easier with no public. Tounge
Bought a 65" TV because 50" is too small
Fucking god bless public service.

Managed to get my hair cut Devil Eggplant
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Falc

Your grandmother is right. Times are never easy and won't get easier just cause its the new year , but to make the most out of every opportunity is a time well spent.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]

1% may seem small but lets remember the Bubonic Plague and the Spanish Flu would have started in a similar manner and the handling of both of them left devastation. If we have the ability to save lives then surely we should. Humans can be some of the most passionate and inconsiderate beings simultaneously, I follow the guidelines not for my own health but for those whose health would suffer if they got it from me.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Haarek